23 DAYS

STOREY PREVIEW                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         One morning she woke up feeling a bit out of it but her mom was with her on her bed talking , you got all these marks on your back ,he must be ....she just couldn't understand but she knew something had happened so she took it as if she was fine and that evening she talked to her sister and how nearly a month had passed by and that she had no memory of that time , the last thing she remembered was their family going out for dinner and returning with a happy and great time and that was 23 days ago.

Her sister told her how she had become friends with the girls who were considered bad news and that she was obsessed with going out with this guy that she has heard of but can't even remember his face and that she was acting crazy obsessed with a guy but she couldn't believe all this information cause all the things that she heard, feeling so distant from her cause she knows herself and that  she was not that kind of a person . She now knows that she was no longer a virgin but she didn't feel wrong with it , "virginity" something that was so important to her in the 23 years of her life . She didn't know what was wrong, but she feels sad not wrong ...and that she missed a part of her life that was .... Feels like sad but she was not sad, she just doesn't know how to feel, she feels just numb ...

Then she moved on with her life, she didn't want to ask so much about him and just want to move on, but it always stick with her. Later in her University, she told her best friend Joyous that she couldn't remember a part of her life and they were sitting near a public space, they heard a talk going on and a knife show, then a person came and took the knife from him and took it a show them an impressive performance. When she saw him, she realized it was him. She watch it end and when he went to the side, she went to him and the way he looked at her , she was sure and he asked her "how are you?" " I'm okay , but I want to remember" "It was too hard for you so we did it for the best" then he left her and she sat down crying , people look at her with pity .
Then her elder sister came with her cousins , she feels that the way they look at her had changed , only one of them said that the car the man drives was a top luxury car and that why would he want to date her and something was going on ...but she was kind with her words so she wasn't offended but happy that someone is finally talking about what happened and that they are not just looking at her strange.

They all walked to a  hill where there was a coffee shop and it was on top of a small hill and as she looked down to the city , she feels empty ..what had happened in the few days that she doesn't remember and what was that about his handsome face that she doesn't hate nor love , she just knew it was him but she doesn't feel more than that and it was okay....she was not afraid nor happy jut empty....

What had happened in the last few days of her life that the doesn't remember, let's find out together.

End of story preview.

Thankyou for showing interest in 23 Days, please continue to show more support by reading the next chapter. Lots of love.