CHAPTER 3

Then after our 5 second sweet and sensual kiss we sat on his car without talking for a minute till he decided to break it and said that it was wonderful and I agree, we smiled and then we sat there for a bit more and decide to go home after reminding each other about our morning breakfast date. I was smiling on my bed and couldn't sleep till late. Morning came by so fast, I woke up late again, I was planning on waking up earlier and putting on some makeup and dress better than yesterday but he came and kissed me and made me sleepless , now I look like a Panda with my dark circle ... it's all because of him but ,... but I still am happy that he came last night.
I went out dress no better than yesterday with my study glasses but he looks, it's not fair . I mean he still looks freaking handsome, I mean he looks well rest. And I'm here looking like a dehydrated fruit.
We went to the same place as yesterday, he complemented my look calling me cute...
I was so shocked that I blurt out that he was the one looking well rested and fresh .... I'm so done.... He laugh and said " so you do think that I'm handsome "his laugh was so addicting but I was beet root red and shy. We had a great morning , he came to drop me off and he was on his way to work again.
It was lunch time when Alex texted (the first guy, the teacher) asking me out for a date , I totally forgot about him. I was too busy dating Theo I totally forgot about Alex, he was actually the one who made me meet Theo . I felt so bad so I agree to meet him for lunch tomorrow, I wanted to tell him that I was not interested in him and that I was dating Theo so I agreed to meet him.
That night Theo was busy with his work so I waited till late for his call, he texted me that he was busy and that he will call me after he was done but I got no call from him till 11pm , I was waiting on my bed which was actually not the best place cause beds makes me feel sleepy so I fell asleep while waiting . When I woke up or woken up by my phone buzzing it was already 2 am and it was Theo , he told me that he was now home and that I didn't answer his call 30 minutes before and tried one more time before he sleep , we had a short talk and that he don't have time tomorrow morning for our breakfast but I didn't want to disturb him so I told him that I was fine and that we can meet when he has time and ended our call with a Good night. I was a bit disappointed cause I am here for only 4 more days and now we can't even meet tomorrow again but I reminded myself that I had met Theo only for 3 times until now and that I have no right to be disappointed and that he knows that I am leaving again so he isn't serious about our dates and that there was nothing more than this.
I woke up not so happy but Theo texted me a Good morning and another person also texted me Good morning , guess who.... Of course it's Alex so I relied both of them a Good morning back and I had a lunch date with Alex so we decided that he will come pick me up , then I went down for breakfast and my sister and brother was there not dress when I asked them they told me that it was holiday for educational institutions due to some reason, now I get it that was why Alex was free on a week day. My sister asked me to go shopping so I told her I had a lunch date and that we can go shopping when I came back and my brother also decided to join us .
12pm and Alex pulled up Infront of my house , he wore a nice formal but informal look , he looks good and this reminded me that Theo was always in his Jackets and Sneakers while Alex and him are so different. I wore a simple sun dress and we were on our way for lunch.
He bought me to this nice and simple open dining area , it green and comfortable with the cool breeze I loved it , we ordered some Pasta and rib for me cause I love meat and need meat in all my meals . We were talking and I was actually postponing my reason for the lunch cause I couldn't find the right timing that now we are on a coffee place after meal and also I have to admit that I was actually enjoying our talk , we talk about the town, his students and studying . I mean he understand me so well , that I was now writing my thesis and that I only need this thesis to pass to graduate and how it was not easy. So, I decide that I will not tell him about Theo today and if I got serious with Thoe I can tell him but how it is going right now it my relationship with Theo doesn't look that bright or far so I decided to give Alex a chance or should I say myself a chance cause I enjoyed talking to Alex.

END of Chapter 3

Thankyou for reading 23 Dyas, hope you enjoy it.
please continue supporting 23 Days by reading the next chapter.
With Love,
Dia.