CHAPTER 2

We met at the Restaurant for Dinner and he was a pretty good guy, handsome and makes me comfortable but that's pretty much. Then we decided to go to a nearby pub, we drank a few Beers and talk, he is a high school teacher nearby and that he just graduated so we are just a year apart and he loves the town, he was from a city nearby and decided to move here after coming for a trip with his friends during college. All in all, he is a not bad guy, but all this time I fell someone looking at me but when I search for it, I couldn't find it or am I being paranoid? But why do I feel like someone is watching me ...... then I went to the washroom that's when I got stopped by a drunk guy telling me that I was pretty and that we should go home together while I was fighting this guy a hand just push him and he fell to the side, I thank him and when I look up I was welcomed with the sight of a handsome face and definitely not a good guy like Alex, I was staring at him then a person who asking to pass by brought me out of my stare and with an awkward laugh I said thankyou and left , welcome my love Diya .. I just walked then I realized how did he know my name? but I let it go and went back to Alex and we had a pretty good time, we both drink so he called an uber and he drop me first then he went home. I had a good time but as I said, he feels more like a friend then a romantic partner.
I was preparing for bed when I notice a car parked outside on the road, and a man more like a handsome man that saved me form the drunk guy sitting and doing nothing just sitting there, this is not good... and definitely not creepy... he stayed there for a while then I decided to just sleep , I don't even know when he left but in the morning it was not there.
My friends visited me in the evening and he was amongst them, his name is Theo and he was from our town and that he was running a game start up with his friends and that he was a smart guy, he looks a bit stern but handsome and more of sexy . We ordered Pizza and chill in our back yard while some of them play Badminton, he came and sat near me, he introduced himself again and I introduced myself awkwardly , we sat together and watch the sun set and then we decided to a bowling and arcade area , it was fun.
We divided in groups and Bowl , we were in the same group, I love bowling but I haven't bowl in a bit but I am good , just need the extra ball to clear it off but I'm not bad , he was okay , not the best but good and then we went to the claw machine , I am the best at claw machine and he sucked, I got toys for all my friends , he tried for a few times then tried for a few more times and failed...he looked so stressed and cute.. so, I went and taught him by holding his hand and guiding him and we successfully got a toy.

Outside we were going home and he insist on sending me home so I agreed and we were on our way, after an awkward minute or so, he finally asked me when I'm leaving and told me that he asked my friends about me so he knows that I was in college. I told him that I was leaving the following week. Then we were at my house, he got down and we stand there, he asked for my number and I gave him, we bid good bye and I went inside then he went , I wanted to ask him why he was parked out our gate last night but I didn't want to make him uncomfortable so I stopped myself but like I really wanted to asked him. And guyssss.... He texted me Good Night......awwwwww...

I slept smiling that night.
He texted me good morning and he asked me out for morning coffee...... OMG.. but I'm still in my bed hair and I look like shit, but I can't say no right? I mean what if he feels bad (actually I'm the one who don't want to waste a chance) so I said yes and now I'm in the bathroom rushing , just got out of the washroom and he texted me that he was already here , I look out my window and his car was parked out so I hurried and wore by hair in a bun and wore my hoodie in a rush and was on my way, no time for makeup but I usually don't wear makeup just skincare so I'm comfortable in my skin.
We wish each other a good morning and we were on our way. In the café we ordered a breakfast menu , I orders an acai bowl while he ordered a full English breakfast and Coffee , we talked about our works and friends and we were enjoying our meal , it was pretty cool and he was so easy to talk to , we had a nice chat . After 2 and a half hours we came back and he drop me off and decided to meet again tomorrow morning for breakfast again.
The day was long so I decided to work a bit on my thesis and then evening came, we had a family dinner and were enjoying an after meal talk in the common room when my phone ding, it was Theo asking if he can call me so I typed yeas and in a second he called, I went to my room to talked to him and he said that he was on his way and wanted to meet me so I went out and waited for him, he was there in 5 minutes , we get inside his car and when I look at him and when he looked at him , the lightning , the vibe and our eyes everything was right and we both lean in for a kiss and we kissed, it was light and not sexual but full of feeling and butterflies. The 5 second kiss right there made me think nonsense like I like him or even love him which I regret till today.

End of chapter 3.

Thankyou for reading 23 Days, hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing it. 
Continue supporting 23 Days by reading the next chapter.
Thankyou again , with love
Dia.