CHAPTER 9

I called Theo for more, but he didn't move.
is Theo...is he... no he isn't ...
I called for the guards, I was literally trashing the chain so much that I hurt my feet and it bleeding... I had no energy left after 10minutes of screaming and trashing so much...that all I can do now was call Theo with tears in my eyes...
"Theo.....Theo ....*tears...*....Theo.....please....Theo...."
When I thought all was gone, Theo spoke in a small voice
"It's okay.....don't cry....."
I look at him with relief but it bought more tears in my eyes, now I'm literally sobbing...
"I thought you were gone...."
"I won't leave you alone.... I think it's time to sign the deal..."
"But won't that harm all the kids? I don't think you should sign the deal...I'm okay here...We can wait for more .... We can wait a few days more for your guards to come save us... I mean you heard her Your Father is searching for you everywhere. We can ...yes...I'm fine..." I was literally just saying anything...
"Dia...Dia it's fine, take a breath."
I calm myself down...
Theo-" I love you Dia, I won't let you die here and I am signing the deal . I won't let you die here"
" But Theo the kids..."
" I love you more than the kids and I would not give you up for anything in this world"
I look at him and smiled a little, I was reminded of the saying that a hero will sacrifice you to save the world but a villain will burn the world to save you.... And here was my villain, he might not be the hero that everyone wants but he loves me and is ready to burn the world for me, in our case the life of many kids in the town lies on this deal and I am not sure if we will be let go even if he sign the deal cause that is how it usually in movies , they let you sign the deal or get the information form you telling you that they will let go of you but when they get their information they will kill you so I'm not sure or I don't trust them enough to let us go alive but when you are desperate you take the chances and here we are taking the chances...

The next day a guard came inside and started to unchain Theo
"Hey what is happening ? hey... hey..."
He keeps on doing what he was doing and he called another guard and they booth started dragging the unconscious Theo out, but no one was there to get me and I knew they were taking only him and not me so I was worried what they will do to Theo outside so I was screaming at them to let him go but they ignored me and then a guard turn and he looked angry. He came to my side gave me a slap and told me to stop screaming.

What are they going to do with Theo? What if they kill him? What are they going to do to me? Are they going to kill me and throw me away at Sea or will they harvest my organs to sell? I just was making up the worst possible scenarios and could not sit still, I was out of my mind.
After an hour they came to bring me out and bought me to a well-lit room and there was Theo in a chair, wet and barely awake. When he saw he smile a small smile and I smiled backed at him.
The Mistress then bought a pen and paper and hand it to Theo, he signed the papers, she looked happy and got up and left the room.
Then a guard came and started dragging me towards the door, then Theo and I both asked him to leave us alone, Theo already signed the papers. That's when he laughs and
"You really thought we will let you go alive, Vincent you know better. I know very well that if I let you go today you are going to come hunt me down someday, why will I let you go"
Another guard hold Theo down and I was dragged back to the room where we were locked in. He had proceeded to touch me and rap**d me and it hurt like hell, I was a virgin.......
After he was done, he left me in the room and I laid there looking at nowhere.... I was hurt and so helpless that I was actually welcoming death...
I don't know how long I lay there until another guy came and I was transported to another room where there were more girls who looked starved. I was thrown in a cell and that's when I knew I wanted nothing more than death and decide to unalive myself....
I started searching for something to kill myself... the girls looked at me. I was literally trashing the cell until I saw a small girl who looked 10 hiding behind another girl... I looked at her and cried, what is happening in my life I asked myself and that small kid what did she do wrong?
Being born in this bad world is the wrong thing that we did.... My parents... if I was not born I would not have met them nor my sisters and brother. I cried cause I miss my family...
That's when I heard the door and it was broken down...

END OF CHAPTER 9

Thankyou for reading 23 DAYS. I hope you enjoy reading 23 Dyas.
In the next chapter at the end of the story I'll tee you guys a bit about how I came up with the story for 23 Days so please continue reading the story . Thankyou again.
Lots of love,
Dia.