CHAPTER 1

Today I just went back home for a week long holiday to my parents house, my younger sister was there with my younger brother , he's in high school and my younger sister in community college , my parents are hardworking business couple they own a shop each and help each other out , working together seems to be good for them cause they are happy together and they seems to make enough money so every time I return home it was good cause our house is always happy and my parents never put pressure on me since I was young so I was always happy to return home .

Since I came back today morning we decided to eat out as a family and we went to a spot not far from home , the food there is good , we ordered food if I say a bit too much for a family of five but we were enjoying and we ordered our favorite drink each, I always am not comfortable to drink out when I'm with my friends but with my family it always is okay to so I ordered a long island ice tea just to chill . We had a nice meal, I eat a bit of everything and not too much but I was happy hearing my mom laugh at my dad jokes and my sister being happy. Without any problem we went home that night, and I had a good night sleep.
What I missed was that it was the night that was the beginning of a crazy story in my life, the red eyes that was looking at me from the dark hall across the room... I should have notice it that night...Maybe if I had notice that night I could have avoided everything all together or maybe I might have taken a different decision if I knew better or I just don't know...

All I can say is that I don't regret anything that happened while I sometimes wish I had taken another decision that day...Do I regret it I ask myself I don't, but I did and
YES, I DID REGRET MEETING HIM....
he who was the best thing in my life....
my handsome lover...

My phone had a message the next morning form a number that I don't know so I ignore it .
I had a slow morning , all my family members were busy so they left me all alone in our big house that a bit empty . I drank my coffee enjoying the morning sun sitting in the back yard of our house that my mother turns it into her own flower garden, we always have small humming birds that visits us. I have to say it was quite nice , I feel sleepy again sitting under the warm sun , so I went inside the common room, I play some show in the tv and fell asleep again on the couch...
I love this so much, back at college, I went to the top university in our country so its always, work , discussions and some type of speech , presentation or we are always searching for something to help us understand and just study so I am always ready to go, or Ill be studying on my table so I am really enjoying my morning so much..
I was woken up by my sister who had came home after classes , It was already lunch time so we ordered in and had some pasta and chicken popcorn cause I need meat in every meal and she doesn't like meat much. Then she made us a mocktail that she learns from YouTube, which according to her was the best drink she ever... We watch Netflix and chill till our brother came home, he wants to be doctor, so he is pretty serious about his studies and had come after a tutoring session after school and he was complaining that we were having fun while he was tired and still had a lot left to study ... he's cute. I volunteered to help him but he said that I was not a bad teacher but he can manage...Hey I go to the top university ...I'm offended...So, he agreed to let me help in sorting out his notes from him and check his notes if it was complete and this guy had so many noted that it took me 2 whole hours in sorting out ..
Then my phone rang, I pick up the call without looking at the caller cause I was tired,
"Hello......hello...hello "I checked the number and it was the number that texted me today morning
"Hi...I'm Alex"
'Hi Alex......um... do I know you"
'No, I saw you last night. I like you so I was going to ask you out on a date ."
"Yeah...but I don't know you"
"oh..yeah, maybe you can check out my IG, I'm totally cool ...nothing ...no drugs or yeah..hah hah.."

"Hah hah... I hope you are a kidnapper that will kill me sell my kidneys...hah haha hah

"hah hah hah ... no trust me I just want one date , you can choose the spot and maybe you can come with a friend if you want"
I checked out his Ig, he looks nothing dangerous but normal so I agreed to meet him for dinner that night at the spot that we met last night according to him and I told him that I was coming with a friend . I am single and a date seems okay, which definitely was not a righteous choice on my side, and I still regret going out of dinner that night.

END OF CHAPTER 1.
Thankyou for reading 23 Days, continue supporting 23 Days and me by reading the next chpater.
Thankyou again, 
Love Dia.