CHAPTER 6

It was 5 am in no time and we were the first to leave and he bought me home, I said goodbye and was now tiptoeing not to wake up anyone cause this is the first time I literally escape form home after midnight and came back at 5 in the morning.

That day he had some work so we could not meet the whole day but he was checking up on me the whole time, If I had lunch, what I was doing. I asked him if he can make time for dinner but he had dinner appointment with his Dad so he couldn't but he told me he'll come meet me after dinner. He came to meet me after dinner, he wore a black suit and tie. He definitely looks handsome but I could guess it was serious dinner, we sat on his car and he bought us some fries and fried chicken , I was shocked cause toady wile we were texting we talked about what we would like to have for dinner and I told him chicken and fries cause that's what I like . Surprised, I was happy but too full to eat after dinner but I ate a few and we had a nice talk and decide that we will go to a pub nearby tomorrow and we kissed. It was the first time we had a real kiss, deeper and like a real kissed, I was out of breath.

The next day he came to pick me up before dinner and we and a simple dinner at mc Donald's and went to the pub. It was fun Tyler the business tycoon join us with his date, she was a cute and small girl, she looks very kind and was a happy women. I talked to her and she was really an angel. We sat in the side and drank, Theo and I dance a little until it got a bit heated and we went to the hallway on the way to the wash room and we made out until it got a bit needy that he end and I was pouting . We went back to our seat and ended the night at 11p, we came out together and we were on the same way so we decided to leave together. While I was on the car , Tyler and Theo were out on the side and they looked stressed and I saw his face , he was not happy .They talked for at least 5 minutes and Theo came back to the car , all of the naughty Theo was gone but when he was near the car he fixed his expression to a small smile, that's when I know that I should not ask about it but I had something that I wanted to ask about
"Theo last night was fun, do you race all the time ?"
" I race some times only , my Father is the organizer so I take care of other things"
"Okay, I thought you were really hot last night"
"So , I'm not hot right now" (teasing.....)
"I ... I ..I didn't mean that"
"So..."
"You are hot.." (shy...)

But something happened, there was a black car tailing us, he cursed and called Tyler and we were car racing now. I hold on to my seatbelt for my dear life, we had already cross the turn to go to my house but the only thing that I heard was gun shot . Someone was firing at us, his phone had so many calls but he was too busy and he told me to answer so I answer the call, apparently it was his Father's men telling that backup was on its way and to run as far as possible. Theo was a good car driver but the black car chasing us were more in number by every passing second and I think by now 4 lack cars were chasing us, Tyler turn another corner and when I thought we had escaped that's when there was another car blocking the way and we slammed into that car. Everything happened in slow motion, us slamming into the car and Theo looking at me with blood all over his face, I wanted to ask Theo if he was okay but I couldn't speak and before I know I was closing my eyes cause I fell too sleepy.
When I woke up , I was sleeping on a floor and the sun was shining on one side , then I heard someone calling me but I couldn't move my hands that's when I clearly open my eyes and saw Theo on the other side of the room , he looked at me with worry . We were locked up in a room that was dark, light from the small window on my side and Theo had his legs and hands chained to the wall while I had my hands chained. I feel sore all over my body, with pain in my head that's when I remembered the car chase and our accident. We were really locked up by some bad guy and that it was not a dream.
"Are you okay, babe"
"I'm fine...(grunting)"
" I'm really sorry, it's all because of me and I couldn't even protect you"
" No..it's okay but where are we ?"
" We are in the mountains from the smell and view ."
"So... what can we do....Theo can we do something"
"The guards were behind us so they will find us..it's okay . Don't be afraid"
"I'm with you so I'm not afraid but Theo what day is today?"
" We have been here for 2 days now, it's Monday"
If I was home I would be returning to my university today but what the hell happened, instead of being a normal student I'm here locked up in a dungeon with the son of the Mafia after a car accident, I don't even know if I'll live to see another day or they'll kill me ? My life has changed so much in a week that I look at myself and don't recognize who I am or I can't even recall who I was before. All I can hope for is that they will find us and I'll be back and everything that happen will be forgotten and it will be as if it never happened before and all will be perfect.

END OF CHAPTER 6

Thankyou everyone for reading 23 Days, hope you like it. And please support 23 Days by reading the next chapter.  Don't forget to vote too.
Thanks again and lots of love ,
Dia.