Chapter 7

After being capture and locked up in this dungeon for two days , I was starving and all I could rely on in this room Theo but he looks beaten up and was chain on both his hands and legs, I guess we are hopeless in saving ourselves unless the body guards form his Father found us but right now I think I'll die of hunger before anyone can find and rescue us.
That's when the door was unlocked and a women enter, she had her red toe Louboutin Heels and her light green designer shirt with Jeanes , she looked pretty and smart .... But I can remember her form somewhere, I just can't get it . That's when Theo called her Kimmy, she was a designer and an influencer, she probably has 5 million or more followers on Instagram. I knew her form some event or something, she was really pretty. A man followed her in with a chair and she sat on the chair facing the both of us, Theo looked at her with hatred that was more like disgusting that I wonder what had happened between them. "Theo dear don't look at me like that "
Theo just snare at her.... like seriously he snares......
" Theo you know I love you right? You should have not challenged me. You must me the girl that was with him in the car? You are so ugly ... why are you fu**ing this ugly bitch, you can do better "
"Don't mess with her, talk to me you Bit**h"
"sh....sh... I'm just kidding, if that's your type .(put hands up like surrender) Theo if promise to transfer the deal to us and promise to never bet against us again I'll let you and your....ugly... little girlfriend go"
"Never...I will never sign any deal with you.....get out of her you bitch.." (two guards on her side went and gave Theo a beating)
I was so shocked, I wanted to scream and tell them to stop it but nothing came out of my mouth, just warm tears ran down my cheeks. I don't know I feel so helpless and so hopeless I just could not bring myself to scream or even a sound out form me. I had no sense of control, just my body reacting...
"Theo the more time you take , you and your little girlfriend here will stay here and suffer so you better take your decision sooner than later cause I'm not letting you go out alive if you don't sign the deal" Then she instructed her guards that we should be kept alive and that to let her know if Theo changed his mind and left.

Only then I could finally speak "Theo, are you okay? Theo ... Theo..."
"I'm okay"
"Who was she ?"
"She is the mistress of the gang that was the biggest in the country, if you have heard of the Millers, they are not just a company they are a gang too"
"Oh...okay. Theo if you sign the deal, she'll let us go. Can you sign it? I am thirsty and hungry and I don't like it here..."
Theo looked at me with pity ... but he didn't answer...
After a while , Theo spoke " Let's just wait for 2 more days , if my Father can't save us I'll sign the deal , I promise you I won't let you die here".
I looked at him and smile a little cause it bought me a bit of hope in that situation where I thought all hopes were gone.
I asked Theo about the deal that she was talking about and it was a deal related to underground that was signed with the Mayor of the town and that he couldn't not tell me more but I heard enough and I didn't want to know more or pry on it more so it was enough .
The next day came and a guard actually ought us water and a bread for each of us , I gulped the water and ate the bread and finish it in a flash , that's when I saw Theo looking at me cause his hands were chain so tight that he could not use his hands to eat and he was looking at his water and bread , he move forward to grab it with is mouth but he could not reach it and I am on the other side of the room so I could not feed him.
I shouted and call the guard but no answer , for a good 20 minutes I was shouting , which made me so tired that I was literally nearly fainting when the guy who came in to give us the food came back and he looked at me and back at Theo and he had a face that said that he had no idea what was going on , that's when I relies that they could not hear us form outside the room.
I asked him if he can free Theo so that he could eat but he looked at me as if asking if I had lost my mind and then I asked him if he could feed him , he disagree . So, I asked him I he could free me or make my chain longer so that I can reach him and feed him, that's when he agrees to make my chain longer so that I could reach him and feed him.
When I was near him, I could finally see how he was, he was in a really bad shape. He was still injured, and I think he probably is more injured under his clothes, he also had blood marks form his head and he was very weak, my injured was nothing compared to him. I feed him and I sat near him, and we were both leaning on the wall, we just held hands and sat together. Two hands together, it bought me a feeling of comfort and love for this guy who now looks worried and in pain but he didn't show any feeling of being afraid or cowardice . He is Theo and I think I love him.

END OF CHAPTER 7

Thank you for reading 23 Days. I hope you enjoy it.
 With love,
Dia