CHAPTER 5

Dinner, I wore a simple silk light green dress with a spaghetti strap and came to my calves with a small slit on the side. He was wearing his formal pants with a simple Blazer. We were at an Italian Restaurant and it was really a Vibe, we ordered a course meal recommended by the Manager who came to take us to our seats. I had a great meal, small talks about the food, his game my college life and we were done with our 8-course meal. I was full, like really full so we decide to take a stroll at a nearby park.
But after a 5 minute stroll my heels were staring to get a bit uncomfortable but I didn't want to tell him, cause I was the one who suggest this stroll but after only 5 minutes complaining my feet hurts and that we go back when we just began walking seems not like a good manner so I was walking with my foot hurting me. It's been about 10 minutes when I step on a small rock and fell but he caught me on time.
I sat a bit on the side and he checked my leg and found the blister," You should have told me " I kept quite feeling a bit guilty so he carried me on his back to the car and we went home . He makes me feel protected and safe and the best part I like him and he cares for me , It's been nearly a week and I feel like I have known him for a while and the emotions and feelings that I feel for this person is enough for me to trust him and follow him cause tonight there was a street bike racing and he is racing which he told me cause I heard a bit form my sister so now I am going with him . He told me that I should stay with his friends, they are 2 boys and 1 girl and they are all so good looking. It was a larger scale than I imagine with proper security and the roads blocked for the race, it started at 2am so the roads were pretty empty but like what kind of person has the connections or power to block off a road to conduct a Bike Race ? There was 4 person ready on the front line ready for the race and there he was on the right side with his Red Super Bike, he looks hot and a bad boy look. He turn to me and but with is protective gear I couldn't see his face but I look at him with a small smile and a small wave . They started the race and it a 3 circle he was leading after the first round but after the second round he was second and ended in second , he was not the winner but he definitely was the best in my eyes.

After the race ended he came to my side and he took off his helmet and gave me a small kiss, then the race ended but he had a few more work with transporting the Bikes on the side that were display and taking care of it as the organizer which told me that he was not just a racer but all these were connected to him in some ways . I guess this was connected to his father's work and not only that tonight he had 4 bodyguards and he was driving a Lamborghini. The person that I met tonight is the same person that I met yesterday but also another person who looks like him, sounds like him but is a different person and with how it has been it has been the same person for me and I still like him or should I say I like the bad boy side of him too. After that he drove me to a place that was in the woods which I know is where his Father lives and there was a building which looks abandon but there was a guard that came and take our car and we went inside the building and open the door to a club where there was a party going on and when we enter they all welcomed him , like everyone came to say hi to him and even the DJ introduce him and the crowd cheer for him.
We went to the second floor and sat in a private space looking down on the crowd, we were still with his friends and a new guy who had won the race , I look at him and I kind of recognize this guy that's when the girl who introduce herself as Judy said that he was the son of a business tycoon in the country , that's when I recognize him from news and that his works. He was an awesome person who was working very hard and bringing new achievement to his business and that they are becoming a part of the 50 richest men in the world. A hand that touch my waist made me look at the guy beside who doesn't look happy at all, " You are looking at him for too long" I was intrigued by the presence of a person that I saw on the news before me that someone was jealous . That's when I laugh a little and looked at him, he had the sad face that was cute.

We stayed till 5 am and he introduced his friends, that Judy was his friend and that she works for his Father and the other two guys were his brother and his boyfriend, His brother an Engineer and runs a construction firm, his boyfriend was college student studying Architect and he was cute but a bit stubborn but they looked cute together . The business tycoon Tyler was his best friend, I said hi and when they ask about me he I going to tell them but he put a band on my knees and told them that it was not their business.
I drank a bit but he didn't, like we were there to celebrate but he didn't drink and nobody offered ask why he was not drinking, I guess it was this way. I saw a few Models and actresses and actors and other people that I saw on the internet, this was definitely not a normal club.

END OF CHAPTER 5

Thank you for reading 23 Days, please continue supporting 23 Dyas by reading the next chapter and vote . 
Thank you, lots of love.
Dia.