CHAPTER 11

THEO'S POV

Dia, my love... please ...what is wrong with her again. She just woke up form a coma and she was okay...what happened...
Dr. Henry checked her and a nurse came and cleaned and bandage my wrist but I was out of my mind... She just got better...What is wrong again...my little angle..
I .... i... Can I be the one on that bed instead of her? Can I take her pain, if I can I will do what ever to trade to be in pain instead of my angle...my love...
The doctor told me that nothing was wrong with her physical and that it was something psychological......psychological... I knew they were going to do something to her and I Iet it happened? It's all my fault ....I could not save her... Everything that happened is all my fault...I got so angry that I trashed the hospital room.
Theo kicked and threw everything over...he was bleeding from his hand, and he sat down crying at the corner....
The nurses and guards stood on the side protecting Dia and Theo sat at the corner sobbing so sadly that all the guards and nurses looked at him with pity and some even shed some tears, he was broken.

Theo sat like that till the sun went down and then he stood up and called his sister.
He met the Psychiatry Doctor and talked about what they can do for Dia, according to the Doctor all they do was to feed her through drip and hydrate her and wait for a few days cause patients like this usually wake up after a few days. Theo plead the doctor to take the best care of Dia, left his siter to care for her and he went out of the door of that hospital and outside of the door his eyes change and the people who saw him shiver form all that cold and deadly aura that he was emitting....

His guard opened the door of the black sedan for him and they were on their way...

DIA
I am so sorry Theo but I can't take this... to let you know I liked you for real and everything that happened was real and all the emotions were real...
I liked you... and you liked me... you told me that you loved me....
Theo everything happened , they were not a dream it happened.....it was real...
I.... I.... I....
It was real.... Everything.... And that's what made me sad cause I don't want them to be real... I wish that it was just a dream....
A dream......
and that I will wake up form this nightmare.... But it was real, and I just can't wake up from this nightmare...
Dia was locked up in her own dream where everything that had happened was just a dream and it was not real. She woke up but somehow everything she touch she can touch through them like she was a ghost and she can pass through doors... she had locked herself in her mind and in that white room she saw herself sleeping on the bed and nothing more was in that white room... all she hear was the water dripping and nothing more... She try to go outside but she could not leave the room...
She try to wake herself up, she try to shake but her had passed through the Dia laying on the bed... She was asleep... She try to do something but nothing was happening and nothing seem to acknowledge her existence ... she was tired , she sat down crying and looked at herself sleeping peacefully not to be awaken on her bed....
She looked at herself....
She cried.....MOM....Theo...Dad...Sis...anyone....please....please save me .....(tears)....

....................................................................................................................................

Dia locked herself in her mind cause all the reality broke her...she was broken...
And Theo was also broken...he lost is humanity was now a machine that kills and only knows revenge.

Why does everything that is good comes to an end so quickly when we want it to last forever... Theo our handsome and cool geek , our sweet innocent and beautiful Dia...their life , university ,game development, everything now seems like it was ages ago but it's been only a month but everything change so much that it felt like forever when everything was all okay .....

We love you Dia please wake up....................and save our Theo......

End of Chapter 11

Thankyou for reading .
Lots of love.