CHAPTER 10

The door was broken down and I saw men with guns and they started shooting the guard in our room and there was gun fire away and a men opened our door and all the girls ran to escape that shit hole... While I running I saw a familiar face looking around searching for something.... Then his eyes land on me and we looked at each other, he had bandaged everywhere, I looked at him and a tear left my eyes. I wanted to run towards, but I was thrown by the bomb that had just exploded on my back and I fainted....... Theo... he came... Theo...

When I woke up I was blinded by this strong light and I had to close my eyes and there was someone who was calling me but I was aware of this person but I was as to say dizzy or not really awake yet cause I felt like I was in the cloud so I could not really in Earth but more like I was in my dream...
After a while I finally could see clear, a doctor was asking me my name and age and conducting some test like if I can feel the pressure on my thumb or letting me follow the light on my eyes and then confirm that I was fine . Theo was with me the whole time , he looked much better than the last time I saw him, he still had bruises in his face with a bandage head and his hand hanging on the support, I guess he broke his hand but he was here with he and he looked at me with tears in his eyes , all I can say is that this guy right here is the same guy who was with me in that hell hole and we finally escape or should I say he finally came to save and we are saved.... Or should I say it was the beginning of another pain for the both of us......

There was Tyler and his girlfriend in the room too, from what I learned from Theo I was in coma for 4 whole days... We talked for a bit but I was still so weak that I felt sleepy after a while so I slept and when I woke up again the light were off and it was night time. I looked to my side Theo was asleep on the bed next to me , we are sharing a room cause we were both patients and after being through everything Theo said that he didn't want to leave me alone so they made a share room for us, it's a VIP room so it was large enough for us and I have to say I like this arrangement cause I feel safer with him.

I looked at the moon light that shine through the window and I got reminded of my family, I should call them and let them know I a fine and if they can visit me...yeah I should do that... But if they come and ask me what happened ... I ...I what should I say? Or how should I answer them? Can I tell them what happened? No... No... I can't ...
But I... I ... I don't know what to do.... It bought tears to my eyes and the tears keep on flowing on its own... I... I am not okay....
I am not okay...
I have been chained in a room for 6 days straight, no light, no food and no hope...
I was... I was... I was... he didn't do that right? It didn't happen right? Can someone please tell me this really didn't happen and that it was all a nightmare...please...someone please... can someone please save me form this nightmare,,,, I am just a girl, all I was nothing more than a simple happy life with a simple job and a small family.... I listened to my parents, I listened to my teachers, I studied and while my friends bunked classes to hangout and when they drank before they of drinking age I didn't .... I wanted a normal life... that's all I ever wanted...

That was the end of Dia's thought cause she was mentally so shocked that when Theo woke up in the morning he saw her lying on her bed , eyes wide open but she was not looking at anything or there was no life in her eyes..

THEO'S POV

I woke up with the sunlight shinning throw the window in our room, I look to my side to see Dia, she was already awake and she looked like she was in a thought so I went to the bathroom to clean up..

I came out and saw Dia was still in a thought but I can't blame her , she for the first time in her life is through a lot of things so I choose to let her be and went on my phone to catch up on some work and by work I mean my revenge plan to show them and especially her what the real HELL actually looks like. I talked to my Dad and he agreed to let me be the one who deals with them, it was really hard to convince him to let me do this cause I am my father's only son or heir cause my sister is not really consider as family by Father , he wanted to go there and kill all of them but I told him that I don't wan them to die so easily and that I will show them something more c=scary than Death.

Tyler also helped or he worked together with my Dad to search for us cause that night fortunately he was able to escape but not us and he felt responsible and also he is my best friend, The hospital that we are in right now was apart of Tylers billon dollar business so I have been able to do anything like I am now sharing a room with Dia and that it is a secret form the world that we are here and that we are getting the best treatment here.

I was busy with my work that I didn't know that time had passed and it was 9 and time for the doctors round, Doctor Henry he is a little middle age man , good at his work and a bit blunt. The nurse checked my blood pressure and temperature and Dr.Henry asked me a few questions when a nurse screamed, it was coming from Dia's side, I jumped down from my bed, forgetting the drip on my wrist and pulled it with blood , Dia was lifeless , looking at the celling and no emotion or anything...
Dia... please...

END OF CHAPTER 10

Thankyou for reading 23 Days , I am currently busy with my personal stuffs and I just came back from a vocation so I am taking a break but I will start writing again soon, plus I still have chapter 12 written so I will upload it again within the week. Thankyou again and hope you have a good day.
Dia.