CHAPTER 8

The comfort Theo brings to me is the best thing that I can get here in this room where we are locked up and I took it.
Leaning against the wall with Theo by my side I fell asleep .
I was woken up by the guard telling me to go back to my side and pulling on the chain tied to me, Theo was telling him to stop but seems like we angered him cause he literally pulled the chain that chained my legs and I was pulled to my side and Theo thrashing on his side which angered the guard more and he gave Theo a kick in the stomach. I was asking him to stop it and he finally left us.
Theo looked bad, he was in pain.
"Theo ...Theo .... Babe ... are you okay?"
".....ughh...I'm fine....ugh...."
" Okay"

I wanted to say many things more but we were locked up and I kind of loose hope that we will be able to get out of here alive or be free so I have to say it killed my spirit and word get stuck in my throat or they just don't get express through me so I could not get myself to say things to Theo.

That night a guard came to tell us that is mistress is coming tomorrow so we as in Theo better sign the deal and end all this. I looked at Theo and I could see that for the first time e had conflict in his eyes, I really wanted Theo to sign this deal but what can I say it all depends on him and I have no say in it.
That night I could not sleep , when I look at Theo I could barely see his figure in that dark room, it was morning when I say a prayer to God that if I die today please take me to heaven and if it's possible please save me from this hell hole. I looked at Theo for the last time and slept.
I was woken up with Theo calling me, he was very frantic.
"Dia wake up, wake up. Someone is coming "
"oh... okay... "
I woke up and it sounded like a fight or some commotion. There was definitely something happening outside. Then I look at Theo and ask him
"Do you think they are here to save us "
"I .... I ... don't think.... Yes, they must be here to save us.."
I smiled and he smiled back... we sat there for a while like an hour and the commotion stop but nobody came to open our door or nobody came to get us...
"Theo .. why sure they quite now? Are they not coming to get us? Or did they forget us?"
I was now frantic and Theo was telling me to calm down and that someone will come and that it was fine but I just could not believe him nor was I going to calm down cause I just saw a flash a hope for the first time in 4 or 5 days after being locked up in this hell hole...but now everything is all quiet and my freedom? What about me? what about us?
I cried... I cried and my tears rolled down for the first time in this hell hole.

Then after a while The Mistress came, she looked like an angel with her flowy white dress that came to her ankles and her flowy golden locks and her perfectly manicure nails. Her white heels clicked on the floor and she came in, she was smiling and if was not at this position I would have believe she was an Angle.
She sat down and a guard came to free Theo and he was kneeling Infront of her , he was too weak to overpower those big buff guards.
"So , Theo or should I call you Vincent Hook, are you ready to sign our deal"
"I am not going to allow you to sell drugs on my area , you are going to kill all the kids "
" hahhhhh....hahhhh.hahahah..... you know that's where all the money lies in. The kids, they are still young, and their parents love them... they are the one who will pay me..."
"I am not going to kill all the kids" he spat at her...
She was angry but the spat did not reach her, it fell on her heels. A guard came toward Theo but she stopped him by rising her hand and he went back, She took out her a while handkerchief from her handbag and cleaned her heels and threw the handkerchief to the side.
" I know you Vincent, let's not act like we are good people and let's sign the deal and let us end this. Aren't you tired? Your father sure is... he has been searching for you everywhere. So sad that he won't find you. ( laughs....) hah hahhhhh..."
"I won't sign a deal with you , you are sick . I rather die."

She stopped being happy and showed her serious face and if looks could kill then this was the perfect example.
"Guars go beat him up"
Two guard came forward and beat up Theo or should I say Vincent ... He was beaten up and I was here crying ..I know I look like a useless female lead in those dramas but I was here on my death bed and the only person I care about or the only person who can save me was beaten up , and he was not even moving anymore , he looked dead and here I was chained up and can't even protect myself nor have anything or I was just useless.. this must be how those women in the dramas feel...
When they finally stop Theo was not moving and they left us...
I kept on calling him but he did not move or answer me.
Theo....my Theo...
I cried.

END OF CHAPTER 8

Thank you for reading 23 Days , hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing it.

Lots of love,
Dia.