CHAPTER 4

We went shopping to the city mall in our town , we were shopping and enjoying the food court when I saw Theo with a woman coming out of a store , we were on different floors so I thought I saw a different but similar looking guy but when I went to look at them carefully it was him and they were not brothers or sisters or friends cause she was literally hanging on his arms and that she was gorgeous , tall , perfect body and beautiful . This must be why he was busy, I made the right decision by not cutting off Alex too early, I was also a bit hurt because I actually liked him a bit .... Not a bit more than a bit more like a lot so I was hurt.
We were on our way back when they just came out of a store, and we met. He looked shocked but control is face quickly she (his girl) asked if we know each other, and I replied that we just know each other, and he agreed, and we were on our way. I just couldn't bring myself to look back, I was just more affected than I wanted.
I was on my bed when I heard a car pull up, it sounds like him so I checked and it was him but he didn't call or text me so I didn't go out. He stayed there for an hour, two hours and it was already 12pm and I couldn't take it anymore so I went out and he came out of his care. We stand there awkward till I asked him if he already had a girlfriend and he said that it was complicated , I wanted to ask more but I was just tired and when I try to say more or do more I fell like I don't have the right so I turn to go back but he catch my hand and
" Just tell me what's on your mind? You can ask me more questions. I am okay with anything" so I told him " I want to ask you what is complicated and who is she really to you but we aren't anything and I don't have the right to ask you anything. I mean we just met a few days ago .... What do you want me to say? " I was already ready to cry by the end and he looked at me with those eyes that tells me he does care and want me to forgive him and get pass this quickly and as I sad before I was tired so I told him that we should talk later and that I was tired so I went inside and I also told him not to stay there and go home .

Inside my room my sister came, and she told me that she saw us but didn't hear anything, she said that this guy who I thought was a game developer and was a good guy was not really a good guy or that his Father was the Underground King who controlled all the black market in town, I was beyond shocked. That must be why I didn't really know him even though I lived here all my life. That night I decided to end all connections with him.
Morning came by so fast, I had breakfast with my family for the first time and Mom was very happy. We talked about how the shops were and Mom was teasing my brother about his new girlfriend who apparently was an influencer and posted their picture on her Instagram which mom saw while scrolling, we had a good time, now I'm regretting why I went out with that guy every morning and not joining my family sooner ..... okay now I'm officially reminded of him, I was trying my best not to think about him and it was working but now..... that's when Dad asked me if I would like to go to work with them, I agreed so I had to get ready in a blink with my black crop sweater, Jeanes and ankle boots I was on my way with my Parents to work with them for a day.
I helped mom in the register in the morning and then I helped by going to the bank in the evening then I helped Dad with his Salary calculations and enveloping them for his staff. I was busy with work that I forgot all about other things and had a fulfilling day with my Parents. When we came back I notice a familiar car parked, Mom looked at me and Dad just drove inside. I kept trying to ignore but I am already on my way again out to meet this guy, he looked disheveled. The guy who always perfect even in the morning is now looking tired which stir my heart , him "I tried calling you ? the whole day "
"I was out with my parents" "I see " "Yeah"
"So.... She's a daughter of my Father's friend but I don't like her that way"
"okay..."
"I think you know who my Father is?"
"Yeah, I heard "
"Okay....then I'll get going " when he was on his way to his car , hand on the door
"Theo .... You know I think ....would you like to join me for breakfast tomorrow morning"
He looked back and smile a small tired smile and looked relaxed , I made me happy and he hug me. I hug him back and then we were again happy.
The next morning I was still sleeping when he call me to tell me he was downstairs waiting, after a sleepless night the night before I was finally relaxed and sleep really well that I missed my alarm, when I told him I was still in bed he laugh or let's out a small chuckle which was I have to say the sweetest laugh I have heard in my 21 years of my life and I was smiling. I hurried and was ready in 10 minutes, when he saw me coming out he was smiling and I was smiling, we had coffee but we didn't or avoided the unhappy topics we just chat about just like, joked and laugh. We also decided to meet for dinner. He drop me home and he was on his way again, when I enter the door Mom was there, she was a bit unwell so she'll go to work after lunch. Mom and I talked and spent time together, we were talking about my college, mom's finances and my sisters and also my brother whose girlfriend apparently went or they wen to meet Mom and Dad at their shop and that she was not shy but proudly introducing herself as his girlfriend. Then Mom asked me about him and mom also knew who he was and who his father was, I told mom that it was nothing serious and that I am going back in 3 days and that I won't meet him again after I went back so Mom didn't ask more she let me know that she was not okay with him.

END OF CHAPTER 4

Thankyou for reading 23 days, please continue supporting 23 Days . And continue reading the next chapter. 
I will be uploading sooner for the next chapter.
Thank you again and lots of love.
Dia.