CHAPTER 13

Theo went out to go to Dia but his guards blocked his way, he asked them
"What are you doing? Get out of my way..."
"We are sorry Boss, but the Chairman said you can't go out, especially to the hospital"
"What? Are you crazy???...Just get out of my way"
Theo was angry, he fight the guards but they just keep coming more and he was tired, with his busted lips and a bruise forming on his left eye he sat at the floor leaning against the wall, breathing heavily, every body could see that he was not okay but nobody could say anything or should I say nobody dare say anything. He looked broken...nobody could understand his pain but anyone who sees him feel pity of the pain the young man...he was not okay.

Theo went back to his room after a few hours and he stare at the wall sitting on his floor, on the other side Dia woke up and during this time they had already informed her parents, so they were with her and her sister and brother, everyone was with her.

The doctors checked her physical condition and she was much better but she could not remember about a month or should I say she had forgotten all the memories since she met Theo, it was her brain defense mechanism that deleted all her bad memories so that she could forget and get better and escape form her own prison that had imprison her all this time.

Dia looked at all the things happening around her in a trace cause all she remembered was coming back home for a vocation and spend a peaceful time with her family and she had came back and was at home but now she is on this hospital bed, and they told her that she had an accident and that a month had passed??? She was out of her mind cause everything was very difficult for her to understand, all the things happening to her right now seems so strange, she could not.... Looking at everyone and the hospital room, she was confuse. Everything was all so strange...

The next day they did some tests and it was all normal so she was discharged and went home, all that her parents told her was that the car accident was taken care of by the cops and she had nothing to worry about. Dia did not ask more.

Theo on the other side, worried but his sister came home and she told him of Dia's memory loss and that she was discharge and her parents had came to take her, he wanted to see her so much... he missed her so much...

THEO
Was it good that she now forget all the torture? Yes
But that also means she forget all the memories about him too, right?
I think she suffered enough because of me, now finally she can move on and be safe, meet someone good and have a peaceful life not like mine full of Guns and threats...yes it is the right thing. Thank God for saving my Angel...
As he though of how it was for the better tears started to fall from his eyes, it did not stop for a while... He missed her so much and it was being selfish he knows it too but he wanted to hug her so much at that moment...he loves her so much...and he knows that Dia might forget him but he will never forget her...his one and only Dia, his love....he loves her so much...he wanted to hold her small hands on last time...her small and dainty fingers...he missed her warm...

He sat at his room and cried that night for his love, that nearly killed his love and he knew he can't love anyone anymore cause he is not going to put his love in danger again..... it was a night where Theo learned a lesson or was it the day his sincere smile left him with her....
That night he dreamt of her, she was smiling and waving at him but as he approach her she was still waving and he saw that she was waving to no one , he asked her wo she was waving to but she could not hear him nor see him... He tried to touch her but he could not touch her like he was a ghost...He called her and tried to touch her crying , he woke up from the nightmare drench in sweat... A tear fell cause that it was not just a dream but now the reality cause now Dia has forgotten all about him.

Theo woke up the next day and thought he will forget about it too since it was for the better. He ate breakfast with his Dad and talked about his Gang since his Dad wanted him to take over and after everything he did he kind of now am apart of the Gang and many of them already consider him their Boss so he also can't act like before like when he act like he wasn't apart of it.

Then he went to work, he looked at his work place which he won't be apart of it in some time since doing both jobs is too much work and too dangerous he will have to give up, he looked at this friends and his best friend and his co-founder and smile a sad smile. His day ended like that and after work he hang out with is colleagues and it ended pretty late , it was already 1 am , his body guard / driver came to drive for him and he went to Dia's house and parked at the place where he used to park , he looked at Dia's window and saw a small lamp was on but he could not see her , then Dia came and looked through the window ,she looked around and looked at his car for a while but he hid himself and Dia went back in, he just could not let her see him, he stayed and looked at Dia's window for a while and drifted to sleep, he was woken up by his driver in his driveway and they were already home.

He saw Dia's look at his car innocently and she looked like she lost a bit of weight but she looked at peace and much healthier than the last time he saw her so he went back to his room and promise himself to never go meet her again...
Theo gave up on Dia....
..........he gave up on her........ for her....... was it really for her?.....what about you....What about Theo......he could not answer......

That was it that was how he gave up on her and within that very week he left his job as a game developer and was now fully in training to take over his Dad as the true Boss of his Dad's Gang cause the Millers were in the move cause they might not care about the Mistress but their Hotel was blown up and they had to do something about it and it was a matter of time before they out that Theo was the one behind it and that it might not end well so he had to be prepared for the worst and now he was doing exactly that and was very busy that Dia was out of him mind and when he sleeps or rest Dia came to his mind so he prefers working so he has been working nonstop.

END OF CHPATER 13

Thank you for reading 23 Days ,
Lots of love form Dia and Theo .
Love Dia.