The one who plays with death

[P.O.V. Karma] 

Calming down from my outburst of anger, I turned to Liam, running to his side to check the cut. Fortunately, it wasn't very deep, but it would definitely leave a mark.

"What the hell is wrong with Blade? He's never been this violent before"

"There must be an explanation, there has to be" He replied, gently holding me in an embrace before turning to Crystal.

"Are you okay?" He asked, and the Glaceon simply lowered her gaze, evidently on the verge of a breakdown.

My heart broke. Sure, she had made mistakes, but she was still my older sister. I found myself forgetting everything that had happened in the past few days and simply went from hugging my boyfriend to hugging my sister.

Initially surprised, she soon relaxed into the embrace, rubbing her cold, white fur against my scales.

"I'm sorry for everything, I've been a horrible sister"

I hugged her even tighter when I heard those words, feeling tears form in my eyes.

"I'm sorry too"

"Is it possible for us to be apart for even two minutes without you tearing each other apart?" Yuki asked, emerging from a bush with Ricky and dropping a bag full of berries.

Barely having time to explain what had happened, a scream of pain from Sakura echoed through the forest.

In complete panic, Crystal and I started running in the direction where Blade and Sakura had gone, only to be pushed aside by Yuki just in time to avoid being hit by a water sphere that exploded upon hitting the ground.

Coughing from the dust, I got up, observing the same Greninja who had previously attacked us jumping down from a tree and a Machamp appearing from behind the same tree.

Seeing the two Pokémon, Ricky immediately prepared to fight, soon joined by Yuki once she ensured we were unharmed from the impact.

"You again? Didn't you get enough of a beating last time? And you brought a friend too, how cute. Why the glowing red eyes? New style?" The Lucario mocked, lowering his guard, and at the lack of response from the two, Yuki seemed to grow even more serious.

"Ricky, I think something's wrong" The Zeraora stated, raising her guard even more.

"Oh really? What gave it away? The red eyes, the fact that their intention is obviously to stop us from reaching the Espeon and Umbreon, or because he ignored my joke?"

Yuki rolled her eyes in annoyance, taking a second to think, but when Liam and I took a step forward, she immediately yelled at us to stop before turning back to Ricky.

"I'll run to the two, you just create an opening for me"

"It'll be a piece of cake, you'll see" And with that, Ricky charged at the two opponents, attacking the first with a kick and trying to hit the second with Force Palm.

Probably seeing an opportunity, Yuki dashed at superpokémon speed, only to be violently hit in the stomach by the Machamp.

A similar fate befell the Lucario, who found himself in a close combat struggle with the Greninja.

Immediately after hitting Yuki square in the stomach, the Machamp threw her away, then grabbed the Lucario before slamming him into the ground.

Liam didn't miss the opportunity and, without caring about the danger, threw himself headfirst into the fight, only to miss the target and be thrown away, though he was caught in mid-air by Yuki.