Chapter 19: Jealous.

♡George pov♡

Clay and I stayed in his room until about 5 pm. We only left to cook for Rose and go to the bathroom. We just stayed in bed, cuddling, kissing, and watching TV. It was honestly so relaxing. We were currently making out until there were knocks on the door. We quickly separated, and it opened. Rose came in and climbed onto the bed.

"Daddy, you told me a while ago you would take me out to dinner, and you never did because Tony hurt you really bad." She said.

She was pouting and obviously very upset about this. I pulled her into my lap and hugged her. She wrapped her arms around the back of my neck.

"Baby, Daddy doesn't have money to take you out right now." I said quietly, hoping Clay wouldn't hear.

"I'll take you guys out." He immidiantly offered.

Rose cheered, and I sighed. She threw herself into Clay's lap, hugging him tightly.

"Clay, you don't have to do that." I said.

He smiled.

"I want to ba- George." He said.

He almost called me baby in front of her.

His face flushed red, and I smiled at him.

"Rose, darling, why don't you go get changed?" I suggested.

"Why can't I just wear my pajamas?" She groaned.

"Because we're going out in public." I replied.

She groaned again and pulled away from Clay. She climbed off the bed and trudged off to her room.

"Can I borrow a t-shirt?" I asked.

"Of course, baby." He said.

I smiled at the pet name.

He says it differently than Tony does. Tony makes it sound possessive and wrong. It's soft and comforting when Clay says it.

We both got out of his bed, and he went to his closet.

"Is black okay?" He asked, pulling a black shirt out of his closet.

I nodded, and he handed it to me. I took off the shirt I was already wearing, and I watched his eyes wander my body.

"Like what you see?" I joked.

"Absolutely." He stated.

I stepped closer to him. His hands grabbed my bare waist, pulling me against him.

"Everything about you is so beautiful." He mumbled.

I stood on my tip toes, and he leaned down as I connected our lips. I pulled him impossibly closer. He led me back, so I was pressed against the wall as the kiss deepened.

I love how he never tries to push it further than making me out. He knows I want to wait, so he doesn't even try.

His hands slid to my hips. His lips left mine and kissed down my jaw.

"Is this okay, or am I going too far?" He asked.

"I like it." I told him.

He could leave marks on me. I think it's hot.

"Just make sure my t- shirt will cover it." I mumbled.

He kissed down my neck and shoulder until he got to my collarbone. He began to bite and suck lightly. I tangled my fingers into his hair. He got to a sensitive spot, and I gasped. He quickly pulled away, looking at me in concern. He cupped my face in his hands.