SIX

Jungkook carefully picks me up, his muscles flexing slightly as he lifts me effortlessly. He carries me towards the bedroom, his steps steady and sure.Once he reaches the bed, he gently lays me down on the soft mattress, his eyes studying my unconscious form for a moment before straightening up.

After few hours as i woke up..As i slowly regain consciousness, i find myself lying on the bed, the room dimly lit. It takes a moment for my eyes to adjust to the surroundings, and it's then that i realize im in a bed.
I look around, trying to get my bearings, and i notice Jungkook sitting on a chair nearby, watching me intently.

As i make a move to get up from the bed, Jungkook's sharp eyes catch my movement. In an instant, he's on his feet, blocking my way to the door and preventing me from leaving."Woah woah woah, doll," he says, his voice low and commanding. "Where do you think you're going?"

"I need to go to the bathroom " i said lowly..as i tried to get up..

Jungkook studies me for a moment, his expression a mix of disbelief and annoyance."You just wake up, and the first thing you wanna do is go to the bathroom?" he asks, sounding unconvinced.

However, after a few seconds of studying my face, he lets out a sigh and steps aside."Fine, doll, but I'm going with you," he says, his words leaving no room for protest.

What!! "No. What are you gonna do there?" I scoffed at him..

Jungkook raises an eyebrow at my protest.."What do you think I'm gonna do, doll? Watch you do your business?" he asks, a hint of sarcasm in his tone. "No, you're not going anywhere alone. I'm coming with you."

"How can you be so shameless?" I fed up with him..i glare at him..

Jungkook chuckles softly at my reaction. "Shameless, doll? I prefer to call it being practical," he says, a hint of amusement in his voice...
A

s I glared at him.."Oh, doll, you clearly underestimate me," he says with a smirk. "I'm not ashamed of anything, especially when it comes to keeping an eye on you."

He steps closer to me, his imposing presence making it clear that he's not budging on this..."You've been unconscious for hours, and I don't know what kind of state your body is in. So, it's for your own good that I accompany you to the bathroom."

"No im not comfortable with that and besides that the bathroom is right there" i argued back..

Jungkook's expression hardens at my protest. He glances towards the bathroom door and then back at you, his gaze intense..."I don't care if you're comfortable with it or not, doll," he says firmly. "You're not going in there alone. I need to keep an eye on you. End of discussion."

"Please try to understand i need to change as well . Um...Im uncomfortable" As i glanced down at my dress..

Jungkook's eyes follow my gaze as i look down at my dress. He sighs, his annoyance gradually giving way to resignation..."Fine, doll," he mutters, his voice laced with irritation. "I'll let you go to the bathroom alone to change. But I'm waiting right outside that door, you're not locking the door and I'm counting the seconds until you come out. Got it?"

"Fine". I went to the bathroom hurriedly..

Jungkook watches as i make my way into the bathroom, his eyes fixated on my every move. Once im inside, he positions himself outside the door, leaning against the wall with his muscled arms crossed over his broad chest.