TWENTY EIGHT🔞

That night, he showed me his true self, a side i had never seen before. His desire and passion for me was intense, his touches possessive and dominant. Our bodies melted together, we became one as he claimed me with a fervor i had never experienced before. It was as if he couldn't get enough of me, as if he had to have me completely, forever. And i knew deep down that i couldn't get away from this, him. Im his now, and nothing could change that... It was as if he'd been holding back, and now he was letting go completely. our bodies melted together, moving in perfect harmony as he claimed me again and again. He was completely consumed by his desire for me, his body moving against mine in a primal, possessive way. It was as if he was trying to claim every inch of me, to make me completely his., our souls intertwined as we surrendered to each other completely.

I could feel the power and the strength in his touch, the way he held me, the way he took me, as if he was trying to make sure I'd never want to leave his side..He was completely consumed by his desire for me, his body moving against mine in a primal, possessive way. It was as if he was trying to claim every inch of you, to make me completely his..

The next morning was filled with a sense of bliss, a feeling of complete contentment as our bodies lay tangled together, still marked with the signs of the night before. As i felt him deep inside me. his throbbing cock a constant reminder of the previous night's events. the sensations of the previous night still lingering, i felt a sense of complete ownership, a possessiveness that i'd never experienced before. our bodies were marked with the signs of his passion, his mouth and hands leaving behind bruises and marks..
He is still asleep, his breathing soft and steady, his arms wrapped around me possessively, as if claiming me even in sleep...

As i tried to get up, he held me tightly as jungkook was still asleep, but his body didn't want to let me go. His arms were wrapped around me, and it appeared as if he was holding me in a tight bear hug. This meant that i was pinned against his body. He started to move his hips, his semi hard dick thrusting deeply in me..

I felt intense pleasure at this..
"kookoo..mm.." i call his name softly, but i knew he wasn't waking up. His strong arms were wrapped around my waist..

his movements still slow. his grip on me was firm, preventing any movement..He thrusts more and deep .i can feel his dick hardening in me.. as he sleepily fucking me..He continued to move, getting more and more energized with each moment...
His heavy breathing was interrupted by mumbles, he was still asleep even though his body was acting differently
He slammed back and inserts again
but he's still asleep .He suddenly picked up the speed slightly as he mumbled, his actions growing more rhythmic..
but his powerful body was still at work,
his movements are becoming more urgent,
I can feel he's close as his cock slamming inside me ..he sleepily grunt ..as he thrusting harder..He caressed my clit as he moved his hips behind me as i jolt forward by his thrust...
I suppress my moan.. as his moves getting more urgent and stronger.. he gripped my swells tightly as he thrusts hardly few more as he came inside me, his hot liquid coated my inside walls . As he drawls slowly to milking out his climax..

"Bub?" I feel his deep breath as he came inside..

He stirred gently at at words, his eyes fluttering open. "Mmm, doll," he murmurs, his voice still heavy with sleep. He blinks a few times, disoriented, until he notices where his body is and what it's doing, and he smirks slowly. "Morning, doll," he says..

"What are you doing, huh?" I asked him in teasing tone ..

He chuckles softly, his hands roaming over my body. "I'm not doing anything doll, you woke me up." He smirks, his expression growing more playful. "Besides, I can't help it if my body does its own thing when it's pressed up against you like this." He nuzzled his face against my neck, his arms wrapped around me possessively.