SEVEN 🔞

**NOTE_ This page contains MATURE informations , don't read if you're not comfortable**

.

.

At midnight Jungkook is woken up by my restless movements in my sleep, my body squirming slightly against him in the dark. He looks down at me, still holding me close, He gently tightens his arms around me, trying to soothe my tossing and turning. "Sshh, doll," he mutters against my hair. "You're just dreaming. I'm right here."
He watching as i squirm and whimper in my sleep.
"Doll?" he mutters, his voice groggy with sleep.

But i moaned loudly in response Jungkook freezes as he hears my moan and feels my hand moving downward. His tiredness quickly fades as he becomes more alert, his eyes widening slightly in surprise.He feels my hand moving down my body, disappearing underneath the fabric of my panties.
"Doll, what are you doing?" he mutters, his voice low and gruff, as he tightens his grip on my body.

"I wanna cum please daddy" i said sleepily as my hand still inside my panty.

Jungkook's body tenses up as he hears my sleepy request, a mix of surprise and desire coursing through him. His mind swims with conflicting thoughts, torn between his growing arousal and the realization that im not fully conscious."Doll, you're half-asleep," he mutters, his voice a mix of restraint and lust. "You don't know what you're saying."

"Please ahhh ahhhh let me ...". i continued moaning messily . My hand still caressing my clit under the cover. My breath becomes ragged..

Jungkook's resistance falters as i continue moaning, my body squirming against his in a way that drives him wild. He can feel his body responding, heat pooling in his stomach as he hears the desperate need in my sleepy voice.
His body is reacting to my needy, plaintive moans, his hand tightening around my waist as he fights to control his desires.
"Doll, you need to stop," he mutters, his voice strained .
"Doll, you need to wake up," he mutters through clenched teeth, his hands gripping my hips tightly.

But my mind is asleep so his lecturing doesn't work on me as i moaned crazily..
"Ahh ahhh daa...daddy.."

Jungkook's control starts to slip as i call him "daddy," his body and mind both reacting to the sound of my voice. His breath becomes heavier, his pulse racing, as his hands grip my body even tighter.
"You want daddy to give you what you need, doll?" he growls, his voice deep and raw, filled with a mixture of desire and possessiveness.

I hummed sleepily as i bite my lips to control my own pleasure..

Jungkook continues to hold me tightly, his breath hot against my ear as he waits for my response. He can feel the tension in his body and the weight of his desire bearing down on him, making it hard to resist my pleas.
"Say it, doll," he whispers huskily. "Tell me what you want."

"Umm..ahh yeah i want.." as i almost cried out..

his voice low and rough. "You really want this, don't you? You need daddy to take care of you, don't you?"
His own body is responding to my every plea, his hands roaming over my body, gripping me tight...

"Make me cum ,make me cum" i chanted crazily.. im sweating as my lips are bruised from biting..
Jungkook's restraint finally snaps as i plead for release, the primal desire taking over
As he pulls to his chest then he kissed me, Jungkook's kisses are rough and hungry, almost feral, as he moves his lips over mine, his tongue exploring my mouth with fervor. He pushes his body against mine, his weight pressing me into the mattress as his hands roam over my body, wanting to claim and possess every inch of me.
His lips meet me in a deep, hungry kiss ,His tongue invades my mouth, tangling with mine in a primal, passionate dance.his body pressing against mine. His tongue slips into my mouth, exploring and claiming it, his hands roaming over my body, possessing me.