FOURTEEN 🔞

NOTE:  MATURE CONTENT AHEAD, don't read if you're not comfortable.

.

.

"Im sorry i ruined your pant." I said apologetically.
He reaches out and tugs me back towards him, pulling me close to his body again. His voice is low and gruff.
. "Doll, doll, doll," he says in a low, amused voice. "Do you think I care about these damn pants? They're the last thing on my mind right now."
, his hands on my hips. "Besides, I'd let you ruin a thousand pants if it means I get to have you against me like this."

I blushed at his words..
He stands up, his eyes never leaving mine. His voice is still husk with desire as he speaks, "Come here. You need to take responsibility for what you've done."

"Wh..what do you mean kookie? I...I can clean it up." I said urgently

Jungkook's lips curve into a small, mischievous smirk at my words. He steps closer to me, his body almost pressed against mine again.

"Clean it up, eh? I have a better idea."

With a swift move, he picks me up and sets me back on his lap, his hands finding my hips again, holding me in place. His eyes darken as he looks into yours.
"I want you to take responsibility in a different way, doll."

"Kookie.. please..." my cheeks heated up As i lowered my head ..

Jungkook gently takes my chin in his hand, tilting my head up so im looking directly into his eyes. The hunger and desire burn fiercely within them.
"

"Doll, don't avoid my gaze. I want to see your face when I say this."
He leans even closer, his body pinning against mine, his voice a low rumble. "I want you, doll. I want you now. I want to make you mine. Right here, right now."

I feel like my heart is come out my chest .as his intense gaze is looking into mine..

As im pulled onto his lap, i can feel the undeniable hardness of Jungkook's length pressed against my butt, the thin fabric of my dress the only barrier between us.
He lets out a deep, guttural growl, his hands gripping my hips firmly, his body pressed closely to me. "Doll... look at me."
He growls softly as he looks into my eyes, his voice low and rough.
"Feel that, doll? That's what you do to me.
He waits for me to meet his gaze, his eyes locked onto mine, filled with an intensity that i've never seen before. "I want to see the look in my eyes when I take you," he murmurs, his voice deep and filled with hungry desire.

As Jungkook slowly undresses me, revealing my curves in just my lingerie,Jungkook's eyes never leave mine as he slowly peels away layer after layer of clothing, his hands roaming over my body, his touch both gentle and possessive.Jungkook's eyes rove over my body as he undresses me, leaving me in my bra and panty. His gaze is filled with heated appraisal, a mix of hunger and admiration as he takes in every inch of mybody.
He takes in the sight of me in my lingerie, his gaze darkening with each passing moment. A low murmur escape him as he speaks, his voice rough with need, "You're so beautiful, doll. So perfect."
His hands continue to explore my body, his touch leaving a trail of fire on my skin wherever it goes...

Jungkook takes a moment to appreciate the sight of me in nothing but my bra and panties, sitting on his lap..Jungkook's hands move to my back, his fingers skillfully unhooking my bra. He takes a moment to admire my body, the way my curves look in the dim light, before discarding the bra to the side.
He lets out a soft moan at the sight of me, his hands moving to my hips, pulling me even closer to him. "Doll... you're so damn perfect."
His fingers run down my spine, his touch leaving a trail of fire in their wake.