THIRTY SIX

As i slowly regain consciousness and open my eyes, the memories flood back to me all at once. The shock and trauma of the events weigh heavily on my mind. I jolt up in bed, gasping for air as the realization of everything hits me like a ton of bricks. My eyes open slowly, adjusting to the dimly lit room. Jungkook's figure was the first thing i saw, still sitting by my side, his eyes filled with a mixture of relief and worry.. he jumps at my sudden movement, his eyes locking onto mine..

As i try to sit up, a wave of dizziness washes over me, causing my head to spin. Jungkook immediately notices and rushes to my side, placing a gentle hand on my shoulder to stabilize me. "Whoa, easy there doll," he says, his voice filled with concern "Don't get up too quickly."

"Dont touch me Why the fuck im here? I can't be here not with you." I said frustratedly as i whimpered in pain..

My sudden outburst takes Jungkook by surprise, and a pang of hurt flickers in his eyes. He hesitates for a moment before withdrawing his hands from me... "Doll, please, just listen to me—" he tries to speak, his voice pleading.his voice thick with emotion. "You're here because you passed out, remember? I couldn't just leave you on the floor. You need to rest."

I scoffed at him..Jungkook takes a deep breath, trying to maintain his composure. He looks at me with a mixture of frustration and helplessness. "Just hear me out, doll," he says, his voice tense. "Please, give me a chance to explain everything. I know you're angry and hurt, but there's more to all this than what you think. Just let me explain."

"What you have more to say after fucking million women .bloody fucker" i said disgustedly .as i scouted away from him..

Jungkook flinches at my harsh words, a mix of pain and guilt etched across his face. "Doll, it wasn't like that," he insists, his voice strained. "I didn't...I didn't cheat on you. I swear, it was all a setup. Those women, they were paid to act like that, to make you think something was going on.I swear I never touched those women willingly."

"Live with your lies im done.. im going to my place .." i declared as i get up to leave the place..

My  decision sends a pang of panic through Jungkook. He quickly stands up, blocking my path, desperation clear in his eyes. "No, doll, please don't go," he pleads, his voice ragged."You can't leave. Not like this. Not without let me explain."

I glare at him.as he stood infront of me..
his eyes plead with yours, filled with a mix of determination and resignation. He hesitates for a moment, knowing the gravity of what he's about to reveal. "There's something else... Something I need to tell you," he says, his voice filled with a mixture of seriousness and vulnerability.

"What ?" I barked at him..
Jungkook's gaze locks onto mine as he repeats the doctor's words, his voice determined. "You're pregnant, doll," he states firmly. "You're carrying our child.
And I'm not gonna let you go, never ever, not even with my child inside you."

I stare at him with disbelief..as i laughed loudly..."you're joking right you think you can make me fool like this?"

Jungkook's expression turns serious as my laughter fills the room. He takes a step closer, his eyes unwavering. "Doll, I wouldn't joke about something like this," he says, voice steady. "The doctor confirmed it. You're pregnant. I promise you, I'm not trying to fool you.Our child is growing inside you."

I feel like everything stopped around me, i literally can see my life my dreams are dusted in ground.
"No it can't be real .never ." I screamed loudly... "you fucking ruined my life jungkook" as i slapped him hard .
The impact of the slap jolts Jungkook's face to the side, his cheek stung with the force of the blow.

The loud smack of my hand against his face echoed through the room. Jungkook stumbled back, a mix of pain and shock etched across his face. He raised his hand to his cheek, where a faint red mark from i slap was already beginning to form. He looked at me with a mixture of pain and disbelief. "Doll, I know you're angry, but you can't deny this," he said, his voice still laced with desperation. "I'm telling the truth. You're pregnant. We're having a child." he repeated firmly despite the stinging on his face. "We're going to be parents. You can't deny it."