TWENTY SEVEN

The next day As i started to make breakfast, he wrapped his arms around my waist from behind, clinging to me like a koala. He nuzzled his face into my hair, his breath warm against my neck. "Morning, doll," he whispered, his voice rough and sexy from just waking up. his body pressing up against my back. "You smell so good, doll," he mumbled, his nose buried in my hair as he inhaled deeply.He followed me around..

"Kookie.".i warn him..

He chuckled, clearly amused by my warning. "What, doll? You don't like it when I cling to you?" he teased, his arms tightening around my waist.

"No don't you have any work today?" I asked him..

He paused, his expression turning slightly sheepish. "I do have some work today," he admitted, his hands roaming over my body in a possessive gesture. "But I don't want to leave you, doll. I want to stay here with you all day, clinging to you."

"Unbelievable" i muttered under breath..

He smirked, clearly hearing my mutterings. "Unbelievable, huh?" he said, his voice laced with amusement. "You should be used to this by now, doll. You know I can't resist you."

He continued to hold onto me from behind, his arms wrapped around my waist. Then, with a mischievous smile, his hands slowly began to slip their way into my swells, sneaking in under my shirt..

"Kookie...!" i warn him..
He ignored my warning, his hands continuing to grope my swells and flickered my buds..
"What, doll?" he repeated, his hands continuing to squeeze and flick at my buds..
"Your swells are just so perfect, and your buds..." he whispered in my ear..

"Bub put your hands off. Last night wasn't enough?" As i putting the plates on table. He on the other hand groping my boobs and nuzzle in my neck..

He paused, his hands moving over my mounds a final time. He pouted, looking at me with a puppy dog expression. "It's never enough when it comes to you, doll," he said, his voice low and husky. "I always want more."

He squeezed my swells more firmly, his expression darker and more possessive..his eyes darkening with desire. "Why aren't you wearing a bra, doll? Don't you know how much I love it when you go braless?"

"I just...um...its because of you stupid bunny.." i glare at him..

He chuckled, unrepentant as he continued to squeeze my swells. He paused, looking at me with a cocky grin. "Because of me, huh?" he said, clearly enjoying your glare. "You mean because I can't keep my hands off of you?"
Is he being real now..ugh

"No idiot. Because of your consent sucking and squeezing my ...um breasts got bigger." I got so embarrassed right now..

He chuckled, his hands still cupping my swells. "And here I thought you liked it when I sucked and squeezed your buds," he said, his voice lowering to a huskier tone. "But you're saying that's my fault, doll? That your breasts got bigger because of me," he smirk "And I plan on keeping them just as big as I like them."

"From now on you're not getting any milk.." i firmly said..

He looked at me, his expression turning shocked and desperate. "What? No milk? Doll, you can't do that to me!" he protested, his hands still on my boobs. "I need your milk, doll. It's the best thing in the world, and I can't go a day without it!"

"No...Now hands off" as i slapped on his hand ..

He let go of my swells, looking at me with a mixture of annoyance and disappointment. "You're being mean, doll," he pouted, his hands now reluctantly at his sides. "You know how much I love your milk. Just don't cut off my supply! Why are you being so cruel?"