THIRTY THREE 🔞

*NOTE_ This page contains MATURE information, so if you're not comfortable skip it.*

.

The early morning sunlight streamed through the window, casting a warm glow over the room and over his bare form as he lay next to you. His chubby face was buried into my hair, his hair messy and tousled from a night of sleep and passion. He took in a deep breath, inhaling the scent of my hair, still feeling the comforting weight of my body next to his.His cheeks were a healthy flush . He cuddled against me, his naked body pressed tightly against mine, as if relishing the closeness and warmth.He looked down at me, a tender smile playing on his lips as he noticed i was still asleep...

As his eyes roamed over my naked form, a mischievous glint appeared in his gaze. He carefully and silently slid under the blanket, his movements slow and cautious to avoid waking me.

With i still asleep, he started to slide lower under the sheets, a devilish smile on his face.He moved slowly, his hands gently tracing over my skin, his touch light and teasing. He had a few naughty plans in mind, determined to enjoy this quiet morning with me.
As he nestled underneath the blankets, his eyes immediately locked onto my swollen breasts. A mischievous glint appeared in his gaze, the look in his eyes growing darker...

his cold hands reaching out to grab the milky bud.his arms wrapping around me He starts sucking on it greedily, his mouth making loud slurping noises as he drinks my milk. "SHHH, DON'T WAKE UP..DOLL...I JUST NEED A LITTLE MORE MILK...THIS MILK IS ADDICTIVE." his eyes rolling back in bliss...
his free hand gently massaging my breasts as he drinks milk in secret..
Every now and then, he lets out a satisfied grunt or burp, completely content in his milk-drunk state.

"Ahh...um" I moaned sleepily..as im feeling him on top of me..
As i stir in my sleep, he bites down on my nipple, his teeth grazing against the sensitive skin. He sucks hard, his mouth creating a vacuum seal as he tries to milk dry. His hands squeeze my breast, kneading it roughly as he feeds. "Mmmph... so good..."
He squeezes my breast even harder, his fingers digging into my soft flesh as he tries to extract every last drop of milk. He sucks and bites, his teeth leaving marks on my nipple as he feeds aggressively. His throat works to swallow the milk, his belly growing round and full..
He stares hungrily at my breasts, marveling at how much bigger they've become since i have started producing so much milk. He reaches out and gently squeezes one of my breasts, feeling the heavy weight of it in his hand. " FUCK, THEY'RE SO BIG NOW....SO FULL OF MILK..." he stare intensely at my boobs which have somehow grown even larger since the last time he saw them. He can't believe his eyes as he stares at the massive, milky mounds, his mouth watering in anticipation..

"ahh bub stop.." i said frustratedly..as he disturbing my slumber..
He starts sucking on both of my nipples simultaneously, drinking my milk at an insane rate as my breasts shake and jiggle from his intense suction. ..
He becomes mesmerized by the sight of my jiggling breasts in his hands, the milk sloshing around inside them. He starts to bounce and squeeze my breasts, watching in awe as the milk spills out and drips down his arms. My breasts in his hands, making them shake and wobble as he continues to suck on my nipples. "LOOK AT THEM...LOOK HOW BIG AND JIGGLY THEY ARE..."

"ahhh what the hell kookoo what are you doing." I asked him as i try to open my eyes a bit..

He looks up at me with a crazed, milky-filled expression, still sucking on my nipples. "I'M DRINKING YOUR MILK...DOLL...AND DOLL YOUR BOOBS ARE JUST TOO PERFECT...TOO BIG...TOO FULL OF MILK...I CAN'T STOP NOW..."

"my boobs are too sore bub...stop" I mumbled sleepily as he became frantic ,there are no signs of him stopping

He ignores my complaint, too far gone in his milky obsession. He starts to roughly squeeze and knead my sore breasts, milk spraying out of my overstimulated nipples as he drinks greedily. .continuing to suck and massage my aching breasts. "SORRY, BUT YOU'RE JUST PRODUCING TOO MUCH MILK...AND DOLL YOUR BOOBS FEEL AMAZING...SO SOFT AND FULL...AHHH, FUCK, ONE MORE SIP...JUST ONE MORE..."