TWENTY🔞

*NOTE: This page contains MATURE content, so skip it if you're not comfortable *

.
.

As i too tired to pick up my head from  his shoulder as im still settled on his lap fully bare.He feels my exhaustion as i rest my head on his shoulder, and he wraps his arms around my bare form, holding me close to him. He gently strokes my hair, his touch tender and affectionate.
"You're so exhausted, doll," he whispers, his voice soft and soothing. "Just rest for a moment. I've got you."

Jungkook looks down at me, noticing that I've dozed off, and a gentle smile tugs at the corners of his lips. He holds me closer, his arms encircling me in a protective embrace. Despite the messy state they're in, he doesn't mind and simply lets me rest against him. He knows that right now, what i need is a moment of respite and comfort..

"But we need to clean up kookie." I murmured against him. As he soothe my bare back..

He chuckles softly at my groggy words and nods in agreement. "You're right, doll," he says, his voice gentle his voice thick with affection. "We do need to clean up.But you're so exhausted, and you look so peaceful sleeping on me like this. I don't want to wake you just yet." I just listened him.
He gently adjusts my weary body, carefully repositioning me "But first, let me take care of you a bit more, okay?"

"Hm." I just hummed in response..

He gives me a slight squeeze, his arms still encircling me, holding me close. "You're making it really difficult to resist the temptation to just watch you sleep," he says, his voice low and soft. "You look so damn cute when you're sleeping like this"

I nod against him as he cradled me against him..
He nuzzles his nose against my hair, inhaling my scent. "Just a little longer, doll," he murmurs. "Just rest for a bit more, and then I'll clean you up properly."

"Kookie why are you wearing clothes? And im not?" I said with my closed eyes. He's dressed up properly accept his dick out, and here im full nude pressed against his chest..

He looks down at himself and then at me, a smirk playing on his lips. "Ah, that's a good question, doll," he says, his voice laced with a hint of mischief..
"Well, I guess it's because I love seeing you like this. All bare and vulnerable against me, like a beautiful, delicate doll."
I wanted to protest by my body is too tired to do that..
As he continued his voice laced with amusement. He glances down at my naked body, his gaze roaming over my curves and lingering admiringly. "You look so beautiful like this, doll, all exposed, naked and vulnerable. It's hard to resist you."

"No.. take off your clothes kookie.." i murmured against his chest..
Why im the only one get naked here..

His smirk deepens as i ask him to take off his clothes. "You want me to undress, doll?" he teases, his voice filled with a hint of mischief. "Are you sure you can handle that right now? You look so tired and delicate in my arms."
his voice filled with a hint of devilishness. He then starts to work on unbuttoning and discarding his clothes, revealing his sculpted body inch by inch.remove his clothes, piece by piece, his eyes never leaving my form as i sit naked on his lap...

"Yes strip for mommy." I cheekily said.

His eyes darkens and a shiver runs down his spine as i refer to myself as "mommy." revealing his toned, muscular body. He sits before me fully bare, his muscular body on display. His eyes are fixed on me, his gaze intense and burning.
"There you go, doll. Nothing left to hide." He discards the last piece of clothing, leaving himself completely bare in front of me. His body is toned and muscular, his muscles rippling under his skin as he moves..He stands there in all his naked glory. His eyes rake over me, taking in every inch of my bare form. "Satisfied, doll?" he asks, his voice a low, husky murmur.He gives me a cocky, confident grin, clearly enjoying the effect he's having on me.