THIRTY ONE

I call out Kookie's name, but my voice seems to enter a different universe he's totally absorbed in. His body is fully exposed, with my scattered bras and panties..but it's as if he can't hear you over the overwhelming pleasure he's experiencing. He's fully nude, his muscles glistening..

Lost in his own world of ecstasy, it took a moment for my voice to register with Kookie. His eyes slowly open, and his gaze finds me standing in the doorway, watching him.
He looks at me with a mixture of surprise and sheepishness, his naked body on display, surrounded by the remnants his own evidence of pleasure.

"Jungkook..." I called him again.. as he sprawled out on the bathroom floor fully exposed..

"Uh...Yeah.., doll?" he mumbles, his voice groggy. He slowly untangles himself from the mess of bras and panties on the ground, his gaze locking with mine.

"What is this?" As i take a closer look at the panties which is covered with his liquids..

His face flushes as my eyes land on the stained panties. He swallows hard, trying to come up with an explanation.

"Uh, I can explain," he mutters, running a hand through his hair.

I fix him with a firm gaze, waiting for his explanation. Kookie squirms under my unwavering stare, clearly uncomfortable and trying to find the right words.

Jungkook looks at me, his expression a mix of embarrassment and defensiveness. He stands there, still naked, trying to find the right words to explain himself...

"You are wanking on my panties ,why?" I asked with disbelief on my face..

He looks down, avoiding my gaze for a moment. "I.. um, I don't know," he mutters, his voice cracking. "I was in the mood, and I saw your panties and... I just got carried away."

"Oh really but i think it's something elsc. Do you know why?" I said..im not in the mood for anything..

Jungkook looks up, his expression becoming slightly defensive as i imply there's more to his actions. "No, I don't," he replies, his tone somewhat defiant. confusion etched on his face. "Why?" he asks, his voice laced with defensiveness. "What do you mean?"

"Its because you're a pervert fucking.. son of a bitch." I yelled at him..

Kookie flinches at my harsh words. The harshness in my voice takes him by surprise . His expression hardens, and he looks at me with a mixture of hurt and defensiveness.
"That's not fair," he says, struggling to keep his voice even. "I didn't mean for this to happen like that. I... I don't know what got into me... but... I swear I didn't mean to disrespect you."

"Really my sweet kookie?do you even really love me?" I cupped his face and asked him..

Jungkook looks up at me. his eyes softening when i caress his face. He swallows hard, searching my eyes for any hint of forgiveness.

"Of course I do,' he replies, his voice filled with sincerity. "I love you more than anything, doll. You're my everything."

"Then can you please give me a honest answer?" I asked him as all the things that Joshua said replaying on my mind..

Jungkook hesitates for a moment but ultimately nods in agreement..Jungkook nods, looking directly at me..
"Of course, doll. I promise I'll give you an honest answer. Whatever you want to know."

I take deep breath as i look at him in the eyes "You had multiple affairs in past and...you impregnate them ...even cheated on them.. is this true jungkook? I asked him in a firm tone..