Night Owl Ch.6

My heart sank, and I was frozen, the words failing me. All I could muster was a bewildered, "Huh?"

"You don't have to worry, the team doesn't know that I know," he said confidently.

How could this be happening? How did he find out it was me, and how had he played it off so well?  For how long had he known? My thoughts spiraled wildly as I stared at him through the mirror.

He walked closer until his right hand pressed against the mirror. "You're probably wondering when I found out, right?" he began. "It was that night at the bar," he confirmed.

'Fuck.' I knew it was too good to be true. I knew it couldn't come out of this unscathed. 'Fuck,' I thought to myself. While the contract isn't fully enforced by the club, it's one we both agreed to. This is it, today could be our last day if they find out.

"I can feel you panicking, calm down, Lily," he soothed, his voice steady and reassuring.

I looked up at him, and he was still there, hand on the mirror, seemingly watching me.

"Why didn't you say anything, if you knew who I was?" I asked, my frustrations bleeding through.

"I wanted to see if you were going to tell me on your own," he explained. "When you didn't, I tried to coax it out of you by telling you my initials, but even that didn't work."

I had been curious about why he had chosen to reveal that during our last session, but I brushed if off at the moment.

"Gah, I can't express how I felt during our last session. Being able to truly visualize your face while I listened to you cum for me...I've never nut so hard in my life." His eyes now completely inflamed with lust.

"You still never told me how your found out," I circled back, needing to understand.

"Ahh, you gave yourself away," he replied, his smile slick and knowing.

"What? How? I know I masked my voice pretty well that night. How did you know?" I asked, still baffled by his revelation.

He chuckled, a sound that made the mystery deepen. "At the end of the night, you and Mia were totally wasted. Yoongi, of course, took her home, and I rode with you to make sure you got home safely."

As he recounted the story, I realized I didn't remember any of if. He continued, "When I got you to your room, you thanked me. And just as I was about to leave, that's when I heard it."

"Heard it? Heard what exactly?"my eyes widened, clearly confused.

"You moaned," he said a grin on lips.

"What?" My voice was a mix of surprise and disbelief.

"You moaned. You must have been horny because when I looked back, your hands were between your thighs. I told you before, Lily, I know what you sound like. I instantly knew it was you," he explained, tapping the glass lightly.

Damn, how embarrassing. And fuck how erotic. I had given myself away, all because I couldn't keep my horniness in check. I berated myself internally, fearing I might have ruined of of the best arrangements I could ask for.

"Lily," he said, pulling me back from my spiral of regret, "I know you're stewing over all of this, but please, don't worry," he said gently.

"I don't want to stop seeing you, but things might have to change a little if you're okay with my next offer."

His tone indicated he was about to suggest something significant, but was I ready to hear it?

"I want to keep seeing you, but I want to do it without this barrier," he proposed earnestly.