Summary

Red - Part 2

The continuation of my Black Butler Fanfiction: Red

A Fanfic by aricoursonwriting

SUMMARY:

He is the reaper of souls...

He is my moving shadow.

He is the darkness swelling inside me.He is my black soul.

But he will save me.

*****

Sebastian Michaelis was known for his schemes—he was known as the devil hidden in the night—but he will not show unless he deems you worthy.

A worthy soul.

Even years later, I recalled the night of my parents murder, their blood staining my hands, and how I was hauled away from them by men in a van, and I was tortured for days.

It wasn't until he heard my cry of despair that Sebastian came, and he promised me vengeance on those vile demons, on those who murdered my parents. He told me that all he wanted in return...

Was my soul.

So I signed a contract with him.

I recalled this happening before, because of my English ancestors who were stowed away in the UK; they always warned me from making a deal with the devil. My parents told me a story of my great grandfather from hundreds of years ago; he who signed a contract with a vile demon in order to get revenge on his parents death.

My great ancestor... Ciel Phantomhive.

I never thought I'd fall in his shoes, but here I was staring into Sebastian's blood-red eyes.

History really repeated itself, didn't it?

I made a deal with the devil,

And I don't regret it one bit. 

****this book is a fanfiction, the idea, some characters, and story arc do NOT belong to me! They belong to the original creators of Black Butler and the author of it, as well, Yana Toboso

*******many images in this book do not belong to me, either! all except for the fan arts and my original characters!****

IMPORTANT NOTES:

1. This is a fan fiction. I do not own the original story's characters or the story arc. The plot lines and everything will be similar to the anime and the mangas published by Crunchyroll and the author of Black Butler, Yana Taboso.

2. This will be a romance and somewhat explicit. I will change the story-rating when it deems fit

3. MOST IMAGES DO NOT BELONG TO ME!!!! The only ones that do are the ones of my own characters (Yumi, Cammie, Scarlet, Eileen, Carter, Maddox) and the fan arts! Everything Sebastian/Ciel based is not mine.

A/N

So, apparently Wattpad has a maximum story part limit (200)... hehe, and I reached it. So here I am with Part 2!

If you see the 200 parts and are freaking out, I recommend that you read them by Season. Three seasons are up as of today (August 5 2024), so check my profile out to see them!

"Black Butler: The Beginning" (Red: Season 1)

"Black Butler: Book of the Devil" (Red: Season 2)

"Black Butler: Book of Black" (Red: Season 3)

"Black Butler: The Wonderland Show" (Red: Season 4)

I hope you enjoy!!!!!