145 - Bunny ears - Episode 34

Episode 34 - The Little Bunny

"Master," I said as I entered her study, "come, now. It's time for bed."

"One second, it's getting good," she said then.

I gazed down then, finding her sitting on the floor by a bookshelf on the wall, and she was nose-deep into a novel, a newer-looking one at that.

I then blinked at her attire.

She changed from her dress and was now wearing a blue sweater and no pants, but had her underwear on, of course. But what really bothered me was... the bunny ears that were still on her head, twitching a little but I knew it was the wind from the window.

I stepped over to her then, setting a tray of her milk and honey down. "Master."

"Shhh!" she said then, pushing her face further in the book. "Almost done!"

I looked to the cover then, finding a girl there wearing a bright pink shirt that showed her stomach-blue-ish white hair covering one eye-and a small boy stood next to her with a petty grin-yellow, spikey hair blowing in the non-existent wind as his loose tie and black overcoat glowed with him.

A comic?

No, it was like a comic, but the correct term would be "manga".

The title read, Seven Deadly Sins.

"Is that the manga about the demon boy and the angel girl?" I said then, stepping over to her. "You're already on book thirteen? My, you're a fast reader, aren't you?"

Yumi ignored me as I knelt down behind her, reading it from behind her back.

It was a scene where the blonde girl-Elizabeth, I think-was staring at the boy named Meliodas. She had a very embarrassed expression while he gave her a small smirk, raising the "okay" sign.

I blinked as I kept reading with her, and she didn't particularly seem to mind it.

When we reached the end of the book, she closed it and gazed back at me, smiling slyly. "I knew that would happen."