Chapter 10 : Tattoos and taming

→→ Song: Animals , Maroon 5

→→picture of Gaël's tattoos (don't pay attention to where they are on the images)

The fight will start in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, GO !! GO!! FIGHT!!!

....................................................................................

Eriu POV

I watched as my mate mingled with the pack. He was smiling, than he spoke to Aïlis and wheeled himself to the kids. When he started playing with the kids, I turned back to my discussion with Zack happily with my wolf purring in joy to his mate being accepted by his packmates.

From the edge of my eyes, I saw Gaël whole squad moving toward a corner of the house. I searched around for him but he was nowhere in sight. I nodded to Zack and Ralf to come with me. As we turned around the corner, we heard the end of the discussion and saw the team in an ordered line behind Gaël.

"I accept your challenge!" was all I heard. I was immediately worried for my mate who started to heal a little only some time before. He could only bare to stand without anything since two days ago! "What's happening here?" I asked. All the guys turned around. Gaby took the initiative.

"This guy here was assuming that Gaël couldn't stand the role of trainer and Luna due to his injury and wheelchair, and so challenged him and captain accepted." I was furious, who dare to go against his Luna and also my authority? We turned around to see Trevor, the second best fighter in the pack.

"Oh, Crap!" groaned Ralf. He was right, a challenge accepted couldn't be reversed even by the Alpha. Seeing my face, Cyrus came. "You shouldn't worry to much, he floor us all with his cane so without it.." "Well..., I'll go to the training ground to definite a fighting arena." Zack mumbled.

By the time the arena was ready, everyone knew about the challenge and I was worried to death. My father and mother were trying to calm me. We took places. Next to me stood Zack and Ralf. Next to Ralf stood Gaël's team and others ancient military from the pack.

Trevor entered the ground confidently, than came my mate leaning on his cane. Everyone was retaining their breath worried. When the bell rang the start of the fight, my wolf started panicking as much as me. Gaël let go of his cane and stood firm on his own two feet.

They circled each other slowly, assessing the others weakness and strong points. Than Trevor lunged and face planted as Gaël side stepped him. Trevor, right back on his feet tried to punch him but it was deflected. My mate was assaulted again.

My wolf was pacing, seeing his mate take punch after punch made him worried enough for two, while I was admiring his ease in fight. 'Mate in danger, help mate!' He didn't stop was making me stressed on my last nerve. I was nudged. I ignored it. I was nudged again a little stronger. "What?" I said pissed off, turning around to see Ralf pointing at the fight.

"Look closely, Gaël doesn't even take a quarter of the hits." he said a little awed and worried. I watched the fight more closely to see that my mate was on the defensive, deflecting nearly every kicks and punch or avoiding them. I was impressed he could hold his own against one of my warriors while injured and it seemed the same for Zack and Ralf.

It seemed to make Trevor angrier and the cheer from the squad seemed to tap on his last nerves. A shout from Gaby and Cyrus made Gaël react. "Go on Captain, fight seriously. If it was us, we would already have ate the dust or been unconscious for a long time!" It made him smirk. 'Seems he's giving them a harsh training if he make werewolf unconscious while being an human' exclaimed Ralf in our link.