Chapter 22 : Pups, as in two???

→→Song: Sweet Child O'Mine, Guns N'Roses

→→Picture of one of the baby boys

I'm really sorry for the delay between updates. That's my last chapter for this story aside from the sequel I'll write as soon as possible. I hope you'll like this last chapter!! Good reading reader!!

.......................................................................................

Gaël POV :

I smiled as I felt him kick. For the last two days, I had been feeling him moving around in my belly. Eriu had started to be overprotective since we had seen the second ultrasound. His wolf already in protective papa mood.

It had made me both annoyed at his cushioning of the outside world around me but also joyous that he was acting like a really good future dad.

We had painted the baby's bedroom in a forest theme with green leaf printed ceiling, clear green and dark brown walls and soft brown floor. Eriu had constructed a wooden crib and I a wooden changing-table before he prohibited me from doing anything too straining.

He didn't even let me leave our bedroom without him anymore. The doc had consigned me to bed because off my back saying it was too much for my body. You could say I had doubled in size, I couldn't even see my toes anymore.

Eriu seemed to like it lot since he had been leaving hickeys there each time it would get hot between us. But right now, as I try to sit-up, I find it really bothersome.

When I finally sat-up, I felt a TIREMENT in the lower part of my belly. I discarded it as a silly pain like all the others I got with the pregnancy. I got on my wheelchair by myself since Eriu wasn't here but in his study working on pack business.

Than, I went downstairs toward the kitchen because I had a sudden craving for ice cream with pickles and bacon. Yeah weird, I know, but who care?? When I entered the kitchen and made my little mixture, I heard Gaby making a comment.

"Ewwww!!!, Disgusting, frankly, cap!!" All the guys in the kitchen looked at him as if he had a death-wish. You could say I had quite big mood swings and everyone had been walking on eggshell so has not to anger me.

When I laughed it off, everyone blew a relieved breath since I hadn't gone in one of my demonio transforming swing. We talked a little bit than I went in the living room bored. Larissa who was there helped me on the couch and we watched films with Cyrus.

During the second film, I felt a bigger wave of pain in my stomach that made me groan and bend down clutching my belly. Immediately, I had Larissa panicking and Cyrus worrying. When I made a small moan of pain, it was all it took for Cyrus to transfer me me from the sofa and back in my chair before pushing me to the infirmary.

"That's it captain, you're going on a trip to see the doc!!" When the doc saw us enter, he ushered me toward one of the room. By that time, the pain in my stomach was unbearable.

The doc lied me down on the infirmary bed and started scanning where I was pained for the baby. "Alpha, I think it's time, this little one is ready to come out and see the world." I nodded before he put a sleeping gaze mask on my face.

Soon everything was becoming hazy. I could hear sluggish words. I felt tingles in my hand. That put a smile on my lips before I let myself blackout.

Eriu POV:

"Alpha, Alpha!!!, Come...down..quick.ly...your mate.. Gaël.." I snapped my head up when I heard Larissa's panicked voice. "What happened?" "Gaël..infirmary.."