Chapter 12 : Heat

→→Song: King of the ghost train, Dyonisos.

→→Picture of Lola and Amy

New chapter, new part of the story. In hope you'll like.

.......................................................................................

Gaël POV

As I made my way to enter the G.I.B. Corporation's building, I was stopped at the entrance. "Mister, you can't come in!" was what the guard said. I knew I wasn't dressed like my worker in the building. Hey were all in tailored suit or skirt suit. I was in my camo pants and combat boots with a white working out shirt and a sweatshirt.

I removed my hood. "Gaël, fuck you've changed!!" said the guard on the right. I looked at him a second time. "Good to see you too Felix, I will explain everything to you later." He let me in and even pushed my chair toward the desk to retrieve the elevator keys. On my way up, I was greeted several times. The word must have spread that I was back.

When I wheeled in on the last floor, I was met with my two other friends from college apart from Felix. I had let them in charge of most of the company while away but they had consulted me for every big decision by phone or E-mail. They were two model like woman.

"Gaël, you're back!" Lola exclaimed. She was taller than me with long blond hairs and deep brown eyes. She was really curvy. "Yeah Lola, I'm back." Than Amy came and hugged me. "As handsome as ever, even wounded." "And you, as pretty as you were when I leaved!" Amy had red hairs and clear green eyes with freckle. A good 5,9 feat tall with forms.

I talked to them some more about my time in the army, the wound but also with what happened in the company and in their lives. I was surprised to know they had adopted a little girl that they named Caroline. And yes, they are together. Amy and Lola married three years ago while they were twenty eight.

After this talk, I entered my study. I looked upon the letters I had to read. Signed the papers that needed it. After two hours of paper work, I took a really needed coffee. Has I made my way back in the office, I was a little lightheaded and hashing everywhere. I went back to some project we had with a shipping company in China about merging.

I went up to retrieve some papers. Suddenly, a wave of pain came. I felt as if I was on fire. Big waves of pain washed upon me as well as temperature that didn't stop to grow. I fell right at the feet of my wheelchair. I tried to pull my body back on the chair.. My thought were completely jumbled. I vaguely heard a knock on the door.

"Mr Black, here the papers....Fuck Gaël, what's happening to you?" Exclaimed Lola that came in to give me some papers about the project. She seemed at a lost about what to do. I tried to explain to explain to her to call Cyrus or Gaby. She saw me trying to reach my pocket. "Don't move Gaël" she said while calling Amy.

She searched my pocket and got out my phone. When Amy and Felix came in, they supported me and sat me back on my wheelchair. Another wave of heat crossed my body. "Ouch!..Your burning!" I think it was Amy. At this point, I couldn't have any coherent thought.

I felt a coldness on my forehead, maybe a cold watered handkerchief. I slurred "Sp.speed...d.dial..o..ne" before a wave of pain this time plagued my body. I heard the beeping of a ring. "That doesn't answer!" I heard Lola. "Try the others speed dial!" On the third try, I heard Eriu's voice which filtered through the phone. That eased me a little.

"Yes Gaël, what's happening?" "It's not Gaël, It's Lola, his secretary! I called you because Gaël just collapsed." I heard a fuck before Lola continued urgently. "He's burning and seems inn a lot of pain." I could make out Eriu telling them that he was coming.

Felix took me back out of my chair and lowered me on the couch which was in my office. They made me drink a lot and tried to south the burning of my skin that sky rated since Eriu hanged up with water. My office door banged open fifteen minutes later.

"I'm Eriu." Eriu said while rushing to my side. He smelt the air. "Fuck!" he exclaimed before posing his hand on my cheek. That sent a wave of pleasure like none other south, right toward my groin which made my cry of pain stop. "I'll take him back home!" I heard Eriu said before I felt him lift me from the sofa in his arms which nearly made me moan from the sparks his touch sent in my body.

I was buckled in the car before Eriu took off. The drive home was hell, with the touch from Eriu that drove me mad with pleasure from the sparks.

Eriu POV :

I was working in my study when my phone rang. I could recognize this tune anywhere. It was the tune for my mate: 'King of the ghost train' from the french band called Dyonisos. I picked up the phone, ready to speak to my mate but was surprised when a women talked. I was curious about why it wasn't my mate on the phone. My question was soon answered.

It was his secretary calling. He had collapsed and was burning and in pain. I shut the phone and made my way downstairs running. My wolf was pacing in my mind. I hopped in my truck and drove like mad to G.I.B. Corporation. I parked right at the door.

I was stopped by a vigil but as soon as I pronounced my name, a woman made me come in and dragged me to the elevator. As soon as we were in she started. "I'm Amy, P.A. Of Mr Black, I assume you're his boyfriend." I nodded. "Ouff, I'll guide you to his office"

When the door opened, I was assaulted by a smell that made my cock tingle. It was my mate sent coated with something else, something more sensual, more....! 'Heat, mate in heat!' cut my wolf trying to overcome my body and mate with his mate. When I took control again, I lifted Gaël who was sprawled on a sofa.

He made a sound between whimpering and moaning that went south to my already swollen member. I tried to focus on something else than my mate who looked good enough to eat.

In the company where men in suit and women in tailored dress. Everything seemed right in it's place and running smoothly. Some people inquired about their boss health. I was proud of him for making such a big company and leading it while fighting oversea.

I placed Gaël in my truck and buckled him in. I took his wheelchair from Amy who had pushed it downstairs. The drive back was hell, Gaël would moan or groan every time I brushed even a little against him. My wolf was sending more and more image that made my cock leaking. Through a haze, I parked in front of the pack house.

I heard Gaël's squad asking about him than it damned on them when they sniffed the air. I made my way through them who were sporting knowing grin. I made my way upstairs and went in my room. I put my mate on my bed. A loud whimper escaped his lips who seemed so kissable.

As if sensing my gaze, his lips parted a little. 'Those lips should make the best view around my big luscious c...' I pushed my inappropriate wolf in the back of my mind and went to close the door. When the lock clicked close, I turned around and made my way with determinate step toward the bed.

.......................................................................................

The chapter as ended. The next chapter will have mature content and graphic scene. You can skip it and wait the 14 chapter, no important information will be announced. They'll only complete the mating. See you next chapter or the one after reader. >-< :3