Chapter 4 : Meeting my mate and the rogues

→→ Song : Find you there , We the kings

→→picture of Gaby, Ryan phillippe

A new chapter for you to appreciate. Good reading!!

....................................................................................

Eriu POV

We're all on edge, Zack, Aed and Dea, my thirds in command. Right now, we're on the road to the old pack house. It all started yesterday.

"Faelan, stop pacing, you're making me go crazy!!" I yelled to my wolf. "What's happening to you ? " "I can't explain it" he responded, "not now." Than he cut our mindlink. Suddenly, Dea and Aed burst in my study. "Alpha, alpha, there's rogues and humans in the old pack house." They said in sync.

I tensed. Rogues, how dare they come in the Bloody Moonwalker pack's land. My wolf and I, we were angry but also really confused, what where they doing together with humans? "Zack, come here !" In less than two minutes, he was before me. "Tomorrow, the four of us will go to the old pack house to meet the new humans and to take care of the rogues." I ordered. "Yes Alpha!" Was the only answer before they want back to what they've been doing before they came in my study.

So right now,we're in the car ready to go see and assess the rogues to see if they're a threat to our pack. All I'd done was grunting and giving one word answer all the whole morning, so I was in a fool mood. We parked in the alleyway. When I opened the door, I was assaulted by wolf's smell and a delicious smell of pine with musk and cinnamon. That put my wolf in a frenzy, we were fighting hard for control, I was growling. "Whoa Eriu, calm down man! Your eyes are changing back and forth." Zack was right but my wolf wouldn't calm down. When I could make down what my wolf was sayin I growled loudly and angry. The guys took a step back, taken away by the loud sound.

"Mate!!" I growled. A confused look passed on their face, than an understanding one alongside an angry one. Their Luna was with a bunch of rogues so it was understanding. I took a breath to calm myself than when I was calm, I went and rang at the door. The bell was heard in the whole house. The mansion was surrounded by fields and woods, and far from the town, nearly 20 miles.

Running sound were heard. Ten seconds later, the door was thrown open. A really bulky and muscular human was looking us up and down. He frowned than  a friendly smile took over his face. He was really tall, like 6,4. "Good afternoon, we came here to meet and great you to this town Sir." I said extending my hand. "Come in, come in,  nice to meet you, I'll guid you to the owner of the house. By the way, the name's Gaby, not sir." The Gaby guy answered, navigating throught the house toward the bach door. 

When he opened it, I heard a really deep and husky voice that made me shiver shoot:"GOOD, NOW DROP AND GIVE ME 100!!". I was flaggerbasted, here were nine rogues and two humans training. Even the rogues seemed tired and the human were kipping up with the training. All were bulky and muscular man between 5,11 ad 6,6.They didn't seem to break a sweat. 'That's one hell of a training, seems tougher than ours, they all look as if 100 push ups are child play. They could overpower easily our strongest warrior.' Zack mindlinked me. I turned around to see the same look of astonishment on my beta and thirds faces.

"Sorry, everyone's training, I'll go tell the Cap to stop, don't move be back in two seconds." Gaby said before taking of running to the right side of the field. My gaze followed him, than my eyes landed on an angel, sited on a chair in front of the working out guys. He seemed small, muscular, with short shaggy hair. He had blue eyes, like two pool of dark water in the sea hiding secrets that intrigued me.  Gaby blocked my view of him. I noticed that Zack was waving his hand in my face. My wolf was howling from happiness. Zack gave me a sceptic look."Mate" I breathed out. It was barly earable. He looked at what I was watching than back at me.

Gaby came back running at us. "Guys, come with me to meet the owner of the house." he announced on a jocking tone. He led us toward my mate.

"Just a question, why isn't he training with the others?" asked Zack pointing my mate. Gaby hesitated before answering "Well...He will tell you if he wants you too know; ask him guys."

As we made our way toward my mate, every one of the guys and rogues were eyeing us suspiciously as if we were a threat. The rogues sniffed the air, looked between them than nodded. One of them, got up, came and placed himself on one side of my mate. Gaby took the other side protectively. 'Do they think we're dangerous, are they protecting him?' Asked Dea throught pack link.It was good questions but the main question that runned around in my head was:

Why is my mate with this bunch of rogues??

.....................................................................................................

The new resident of the old pack house are known. Good suit of reading. The next chapter will come as soon as posible. <3 ;)