Chapter 21 : Perfect day

→→Song: One of us, Joan Osborn

→→Picture of Larissa

I'm really sorry for the delay between updates but I do my best with school. So here my new chapter, I hope you'll enjoy it. Good reading reader.

.......................................................................................

Gaël POV :

It was hectic, like a real tornado! For the last two weeks since we announced our engagement, Eriu's mother had been planing our wedding. She was a real groomzilla for lack off a bride.

Me, i was perfectly calm. Just the thought of marrying my love was enough to put a silly smile on my face and smooth every one of my hard thought I could have to a real peace of mind, an immense joy.

"Move!" I watched as another pack member passed with a table to put it in the garden. We decided to marry soon before the baby bump showed as it would be weird for a human to see a pregnant man.

"What are you still doing down there?? Go prepare yourself now or you won't  be on time!!" I turned around to see a grinning Gaby who was playfully scolding me. "I'm going!! I'm going!!!" I grunted turning my chair around and making my way upstairs before he sent Roy on my case.

Oh yeah right, when Eriu had asked who I wished to invite beside the pack and my squad, I had wanted for Amy et Lola but as well my only fatherly figure since I joined the military: Roy. The meeting between Eriu and Roy had been something else.

Roy had took it upon himself to play the overprotective father which was really comical for me but much less for Eriu. And, surprisingly, Roy have taken it quite well that I was wedding a male and he even was an active participant in the planing of our wedding. He turned out to be quite a wedding lover.

Well, I shook my head to have a clear picture of what I was doing. I rolled in and stripped as quickly as I could in my wheelchair. I went in the bathroom and took a long shower. When I went out, I put on some deo and shaved my face. Than , I went out to dress in my suit which was hanging from the closet's door. I put on my tux which was pretty hard.

Try putting on a suit while sitting and not being able to move your legs. Not so easy uhh??

I combed my hairs and watched my reflection in the minor. Not so bad! A little angel barged in the room and hopped on my laps. "Whoa Aïlis, you look like a real little princess!" "You really think so?" She asked and when I nodded, she squealed. She was our little princess flower girl.

"Gaël, dad said it was time !" "Okay love, I'm coming down, go tell it to your dad." She hugged me and kissed my cheek before running out of the room.

As I started out, I was nearly tackled from my chair by an hyperactive Larissa. Larissa was Cyrus mate, she was already perfectly included in our group and the guys all loved her.

"Hi to you too Lala!!" "Omg, like omg, you're getting married like whoa like whoa..." "Calm down Lala! It's like it's you who's being married calm!" "Oh right sorry, I'm so happy for you, I'll see you downstairs."

I took the elevator downstairs and wheeled in the entry hall. "Ready to go?" "Yeah Roy, ready to go!" Than they opened the door and Aïlis hopped out with her flowers and soon, it was my turn, pushed by Roy in his parade uniform.

"Let's get going with this!"

Eriu POV :

I surveyed once more the assembly. Everyone of the pack was there to see their Alpha wedding. Zack, Aed and Dea where there as my best-men. Right in front of me: Gaby,  Cyrus and Amy were standing as Gaël's witness.

My head snapped up as the music started: Aïlis hopped out like a little fairy, sending flower's petal in the air. And after that, I was struck anew by a powerful love. Seeing my beautiful mate in his tight black tux pushed by Roy was quite a view.

Okay, Roy hadn't made it any easier on me but I really liked the guy. A bit though on the edge but hey, what do you expect from a military commander?I took Gaël's hand in mine that Roy was giving me before leaving to take his place in the assembly.

The priest started the ceremony and soon, It was time for our vow. Gaël was the first to go.

"I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. Maybe it's your smile or your healing touch. I love you straightforwardly, without complexion or pride. So, I love you because I know no others way than this: where I does not exist, nor you, so close that your hand on my chest is my hand. So close that your eyes close as I fall asleep. So, today, I took a vow to become your husband and be there until your death and after!"

His vow nearly made me cry. A lone tear leaped from my eye and gleaned along my cheek. I heard peoples crying in the assistance. I took his hand in mine and pressed them. I took a deep breath and started my own vows.

"I may not be a great talker but I know one thing for sure. The first time we met, there was a spark. For it was not into my hear you whispered but in my heart. It was not my lips you kissed that first time but my lonely soul. So today, as I take you as my husband, I vow to love and protect you, be there in bad and great times and to never leave you until death tear away one of us. I vow my heart today to you my love!"

I locked eyes with my mate and in unison, we ended our vows.

"Today, I take you as my husband, my love, my friend, my protector, my weakness. Today is our ultimate show of love until death do us apart."

What the priest said after that, I don't have the slightest idea. The only thing I heard was: "Do you want to take Gaël Irwin Black here as your legal husband?" "I do!" 

When the priest asked the same question to Gaël, his answer was the same: "I do!". "I officially announce you as husband and husband, you can kiss your groom!"

I swiped him of his chair in my arms and kissed him fiercely with all the love I could muster up. I heard peoples clapping and wolf-whistling. Than, we made our way down the ally toward the pack house where the tables for the dinner were set-up and the space to dance.

The dinner went fairly well and as I stood-up, ready to go cut the cake with Gaël, the light shut off. Silence fell upon the room. I was about to ask what was happening when Cyrus spoke up.

"Don't worry everyone. Every thing's fine! But, we've a small gift for our captain. Gaël, it's for you, peoples I know would have been there for you!"

A screen lighted up on the wall right in front of us and series of photos of my mate showed up from him at different times in his life. When the next diapo showed, I heard a gasp coming from my mate. tears were running down his face.

On the screen was a man in his forties with a crooked smile and dazzling blue eyes that looked a lot like my mate. The next one was the same man with now a blond woman with warm brown eyes smiling, gazing lovingly at the man. It was the next photo that told me who they were.

In the photo stood the couple with my mate about fifteen years old with an arm around each of their shoulders and a real replica of my Gaël but younger, about eleven or so.

It was his family, photo of those he loved but couldn't ever assist anymore at his wedding. I hugged my mate as the photos came and disappeared with him crying softly in my arms. When it ended, Cyrus came toward us.

"Where did you even find those photo?!" "It was stocked up on a fill and olds picture books that were saved."

"I'm really grateful for that. i didn't know there were any others photo from them and my little bro others than the one I have. So really, thanks, you've made of my wedding with those pictures the perfect day I could ever dream off!!"

He said emotionally engulfing Cyrus in a hug as a lone tear streamed down his face.

.......................................................................................

A new chapter ended. I hope you liked it. There will only be one more chapter and the sequel, I hope you liked the book so far and you'll read it to the end. See you next chapter reader!!! <3 >-< :3