Chapter 16: Standing In the Waters

Jema POV

Hindi ko alam bat ko ginawa yon. Para tuloy akong tanga mag-isa dito sa dagat. Nakakahiya. Nakatingin lang si Ella sa akin. Ewan ko ba. Kumabog kasi ang dibdib ko sa titig niya pero hindi na man mawala sa isip ko how hurt she looked talking about Aeriel. Gusto niya ba talaga ako o panakip butas lang? Pano ko nga naman malalaman eh iniwasan ko agad siya.

I went under para mabasa yung ulo ko. Eto na andito na ako eh, paninindigan ko nalang tong katangahan ko. When I stood back up, Ella was beside me na. She took off her tie-dyed sando and just had her sports bra and shorts on. Wow, may abs siya. Napalunok naman ako. She was just quiet looking at me... and me? Pasulyap-sulyap sa katawan niya. Jema umayos ka. Bat naman kasi hinubad niya damit niya. Ella looked at me like waiting for me to speak.

"Ella ano tong ginagawa natin? Bat mo ako sinama dito? Bat ako?"

"Masaya akong kasama ka Jema. Something I haven't felt in a while. I honestly don't know where this is headed but if there is one thing I'm sure about right now, gusto kong kasama kita, ginusto kong kasama kita. I wanted this. I wanted you here with me."

My emotions got the better of me, sinunggaban ko na siya ng halik. She immediately kissed back and snaked her hands on my back while I rested mine on her shoulders. We just stood there in the waist-level waters getting our mouths wet from each other. After a while, Ella pulled back and stared at me. She held my hand and started walking pabalik sa cottage.

(SPG Alert!!!)

She immediately closed the door behind us and started kissing me again. I wrapped my legs around her waist as she walked going sa bed. Then she gently laid me down and nagkatitigan kami as she hovered over me. She held my hands above my head while her other hand was cupping my face before she went down and kissed me again.

I broke my hands free and started tracing them on her chest and inalis ko na nga yung sports bra niya. I cupped her boobs and felt her kiss getting deeper. She then started to take off my top, then my bra, and snaked her hand going down to pull my shorts off. I did the same for her.

Ella then started to move her kisses from my mouth, behind my ear, down to my neck, and sucked at it. After she was satisfied she moved lower until she got to my boobs and started sucking one while circling her finger on the other. Napapikit naman ako sa sensation na binibigay niya sa akin. Napasabunot naman ako sa may nape niya. And she started moving lower again until she reached my mound and stopped.

"Ella, don't tease me like that"

She skipped my mound and kissed and sucked on my thighs.

"E-ellaa... Ano ba"

She held me by the waist when she finally moved to my core and started licking me there. Napaliyad naman ako with eyes closed, feeling every inch of Ella's skin on me until I felt her tongue go hard trying to go deeper inside me.

"O-ohh E-ella.. D-don't stop. A-aahh"

She then inserted one finger and felt me twitch making her pause then move back up to kiss me on the lips. She slowly pulled it out then in again until she saw pleasure replace the pain I felt. Then she put two fingers in now.

"A-ahh E-lla"

She waited for me to be comfortable again before she went faster and faster, curling her fingers inside while my toes curled too sa sarap na nararamdaman ko. She went faster and faster and I started to match her rhythm.

"E-Ella..U-uhhh. Y-yesss. E-ellaaa... A-ahh. Si-sige pa... Malapit na ako"

I was writhing under her and she didn't stop until she felt me convulse. She cleaned me up, kissed my forehead, and sat down looking for her inhaler. She puffed twice and I waited until she was ok before pulling her to lay beside me. I inched closer to her so I could lie in her arms. After a while, she traced her fingers on my bare skin.

"La?"

"Hmm?"

"Did you start smoking after what happened to Aeriel?"

Natihimik naman siya saglit before answering yes.

"But you stopped"

"Yes, I did... I felt like you didn't want someone who smoked so I stopped"