Quad for Teacher

Y/n, Damiano, and Luca were outside, playing soccer. Well, y/n and Damiano were playing soccer, and Luca was just watching them. He was still a bit too young to join them.

"And see, this is why I'm better at everything, fratellino." (Little brother) Damiano said as he ran away from y/n with the ball. She rolled her eyes.

"And your brother is a liar." She said, and managed to steal back the ball from Damiano. She immediately ran away from him, kicking the ball towards the right goal. "I'm obviously much better than him."

"We'll see about that." Damiano joked and ran after y/n.

He was trying to take the ball away from her, so she wouldn't score a goal. But he had to admit - in his head, never out loud - that she was pretty good at this. Y/n was trying to get herself and the ball away from Damiano, but it wasn't that easy.

Suddenly, she felt a stinging pain in her ankle, and her whole body hit the ground.

Y/n screamed in pain and Damiano gasped, immediately kneeling down to check on her.

"Are you okay?" Damiano asked, but she obviously wasn't. Y/n tried to sit up a bit, because she wasn't one to give in to the pain that quickly. She never liked to admit she wasn't fine.

"Yeah, I'm fine." She said, but she didn't sound like it. She tried to stand up, but the second she put weight on her foot, she screamed in pain again.

"What's going on?" Stephanie asked opening the back door. She had heard y/n scream, so she rushed outside immediately.

"Y/n fell." Damiano answered, as Stephanie ran towards them in the backyard.

"I'm fine." Y/n repeated, even though she knew damn well she wasn't.

Stephanie knelt down next to y/n too, but that was when Luca decided to start crying. It was clear something was going on, but he had no idea what, and it was making him nervous.

Stephanie turned back to her son, but knew she had to help y/n first. So, she looked at Damiano.

"Can you get Luca, please?" She asked, and Damiano nodded.

"Sure." He said and stood up, walking over to his little brother and calming him down. After a year of helping his parents take care of him every now and then, he knew how to get him to stop crying.

"Can you stand up?" Stephanie asked y/n, still knelt down next to her niece.

"I-I don't know." Y/n replied, "I tried to, but it hurts."

"Come on, I'll help you up."

Stephanie pulled y/n up, making sure to do it carefully. Y/n was only standing on one foot, the one that didn't hurt. She was a bit afraid of how much pain she'd feel if she tried to stand on her other foot as well. She didn't want to be hurt.

"Can you try to put weight on it?" Stephanie asked y/n, who nodded.

But just like the first time, the second she put weight on it, it hurt.

Y/n hissed and slightly lost her balance. Stephanie made sure to catch her before she could fall.

"I'm gonna take that as a no."

"It hurts." Y/n said, almost crying from the pain.

"Come on, we'll go inside and put some ice on it." Stephanie suggested, and helped the girl inside.

********

Y/n was sitting on her bed, a book in her hands. Stephanie had taken her to the doctor's office after her fall, and they told her she just sprained her ankle. She just needed to be careful with it for the next couple of days, and the pain would fly over.