✨8)Notes in my locker✨

Monday
December 15th 8:00 am
Jackson POV-
What should I write? Hmm...Oh!

Hi my star!
Wanna know why you are call MY Star?Your so pretty and brighter than the sun itself. I love you Mí Amór!😘

Perfect!Now how will I get it in his locker without him noticing?

"JACKSON RODRIGUEZ IF YOU DONT GET YOUR BUTT TO SCHOOL THIS INSTINCE I WILL NOT HESITATE TO TAKE YOUR MOTERCYLE PRIVILEGES AND GRAB MY CHANCLA!"Mamá yelled "OKAY MAMÁ DANG!" I yelled back so she knew I was coming downstairs.

______

Once I got to school I parked my motercyle and went inside, but instead I went to Kai's locker instead of mine I needed to get this letter inside the locker! I walked past and saw that I saw able to put it through the doors little flap things, so I just slide it through, and ran thought the crowded halls towards my locker.

_____

Kai's POV-
I was in my Math class giving him my homework I had to do during the weekend to catch up since the play made me miss my classes. I then went to sit down.

_____

I was walking towards my locker to grab my History notebook and homework, but I saw a letter inside as well.who is it from? No name. Great. I opened the letter and read what they said Mi amor?! LIKE IN MY LOVE?!!! WHO IS THIS PLEASE TELL ME BRO!!!! I grabbed my notes and ran to my class.

'Who is this letter from?'

____

Tuesday
December 16th 8:45 Am

Jackson's POV-

Jackson just think what should I write I have 5 minutes before he gets to his locker! Oh that's it!

Hi my star!
I hope you read my letter yesterday,and understand that I really love you!I know that you overthink things so your probably wondering who this is well I can't tell you you have to find out your self!
Secret admirer 💕

Eh,good enough.... I hope he finds out soon before Christmas break....

Kai's POV-
Is there going to be another letter?I don't think so and who is this?!I think as I open my locker but to my surprise there was another letter in a pink envelope.

Hi my star!
I hope you read my letter yesterday,and understand that I really love you!I know that you overthink things so your probably wondering who this is well I can't tell you you have to find out your self!
Secret admirer 💕

How'd he know I was overthinking this?!!! Is he a stocker!?No...but he definitely is someone I know?I think....Ugh who are you!I need to find out before Christmas break...

____________
Wednesday
December,17th 9:00 Am

Cooper's POV-
I was walking towards my 2nd period when I saw Jackson put something inside Kai's letter "Jackson what are you doing...?"I asked "I- uhhhh well I like Kai and I'm putting love letters into his locker..."He said "Really took you long enough to see he likes you like I think he's liked you for about..... his first day here.."I said "Wait really!" He asked

"Yeah I think any ways I gotta go!Neo is waiting for me!" I said as I felt butterflies in my stomach just thinking about Neo made me hopeless but it's a forbidden romance... "Yeah go see your boyfriend!" I heard Jackson yell down the hall.