Rishabh scolds Anokhi

Please click on the star⭐ and give your valuable comments about today's chapter in comment box. 🥺

Follow me on WATTPAD for updates

And ,

Follow me on INSTAGRAM for interesting reels related my story

IG : @author_sunita

===================================

Hearing Swati's words, a smile spread across Bharti, her father, and Ruhi's faces. Bharti held Swati and Ruhi's hands and asked, "So, the hatred that you and Shweta had for Abhinav is gone?"

"Yes, Aunty, but I want to hear your answer," Swati asked again.

So, Nana Ji placed his hand on her head and said, "Beta, what happened to Shweta was very bad, but it wasn't her fault. So why should we punish her for that? She has already suffered a punishment for a mistake she didn't commit. We all just want our children's happiness. Abhinav loves Shweta, he wants to spend his life with her. We have no problem with that. We knew how much he loved her when he tried to take his own life. So we have no issues, no objections."

Hearing this, a big smile appeared on Swati's lips as well.

Swati made another request to Bharti, saying, "Aunty, I have one more request. Can we arrange their wedding in a very simple way in a temple? Please don't misunderstand me. I know you want a grand wedding for your son, and you are influential people with big dreams. But I am saying this for Shweta. I know she won't be comfortable with such a grand celebration. She has started to fear people, so I think a simple wedding would be better. Later, after a few months, when Shweta becomes more comfortable, you can host a reception as you see fit."

"Yes, dear, no problem. We understand. You can do as you see fit," Bharti's father said.

Swati smiled at this.

Bharti placed her hand on Swati's head and said, "You are a very sweet child, Swati, and very brave too. The love you have for your loved ones is evident in your eyes. You've raised your sister's son as your own, faced many challenges in a big city like Mumbai, but you never gave up. And even now, you're only thinking about your sister's happiness."

"Everyone thinks about their family's happiness, Aunty. I'm not doing anything new. I'll talk to the priest for a good date and let you know," Swati said.

"Alright, dear," Bharti said. Swati then stood up and said, "Alright, I'll take my leave."

"Wait, dear, have lunch before you go. Abhinav and Shweta will be here soon, maybe you can talk to them too," Bharti said.

"No, Aunty, I'm in a bit of a hurry. And Abhinav, Shweta, and Shwet are all together. I don't think they’ll be back anytime soon. I'll leave now, bye."

With that, Swati left.

Meanwhile, Shweta, Abhinav, and Shwet went to the game zone. Shwet played many games there. After that, they all went to an amusement park, but seeing the large crowd, Shweta began to feel anxious.

Abhinav held her hand and said, "Shweta, it's okay. I'm here with you."

At that moment, Shwet, who was in Abhinav's arms, also said to Shweta, "Yes, Maa, the three of us are together. Don't be afraid."

Hearing their words, Shweta smiled. Abhinav kissed Shwet's cheek and said, "Thank you for cheering up your maa, and thank you for calling me 'Papa.' Honestly, I never expected you to start calling me 'Papa' so soon. I thought I'd have to work hard for it."

Then, remembering Shivaay, Shwet said, "Because Shivaay Uncle said you're a great dad. If I stay with you, I'll start liking you as my dad too. That's why I started calling you 'Papa,' because you really are my dad, right?"