Chapter 28

i'm a horrible person with a horrible habit of not responding to my notifications even tho i've read them at least 20 times. responding to the comments now, and so so grateful for each and every one <3

this chapter is a continuation of the last one, taking place the night they started dating

Kahili is a generous lover.

Ardyn's back hits the sheets, not in a turbulence of lust, but gently, with grace, like a caress amongst sacred silks. Ardyn goes down with a breathy sigh and warm hands caressing his hips. His head tips back against the pillows with the exploration of lips on his neck, a mouth whispering of his beauty. Ardyn's body thrums like a young boy in love, led by a gentle, guiding hand as he succumbs to this feeling of intensity.

The beginnings of pleasure whisper down his body—a hand holding his waist, dragging down, pushing past the barrier of cloth that separates them. Ardyn grows bare. The fabric is set aside. He's exposed, his heart laid out for anyone to see how wildly it races with desire. Kahili takes him in hand, and Ardyn shudders.

It's not possible, at this moment, to do anything but sigh in bliss and allow the space between his legs to widen. It grows occupied, filling with Kahili's imposing stature. Tan arms wrap around Ardyn's naked thighs, the ghost of Kahili's breath—warm against Ardyn's navel—and then a dark head of hair, turned down to direct the warmth of his mouth around Ardyn. Ardyn gasps. His whole body arches with the first touch of heat that glides down on him.

"Slowly, my love," Valen directs, spoken softly with a hand on Kahili's head. His fingers weave through the dark strands of Kahili's hair, stroking with a lover's tenderness. Valen implores him to take more. Kahili takes, and Ardyn shudders a breathy moan. "Yes, like that, my love."

It's a fight not to grow consumed in this feeling—a fight Ardyn willingly loses with all the grace and dignity he can manage.

He submits obediently to the feeling of Kahili's mouth sliding down his cock, synchronized with the sweet lilt of Valen's guiding voice. Lovers, working together to pleasure him. Ardyn whimpers. He bites his lip to suppress a moan, and then he reminds himself that this is his to take now—his right to immerse himself in this pleasure until he's choking on it. He moans again, purposeful.

Kahili pulls up at a painstakingly slow pace, and tongues over the slit, pushing down slightly. Ardyn's whole body curves. His hands helplessly fist into the white sheets that hold him. "He's sensitive there," Valen observes.

"Everyone's sensitive there," Ardyn breathes.

Valen's smile widens. He gently strokes Kahili's hair, thoughtful and approving. He agrees, "Yes, Kahili makes the sweetest noises when I press there." Against his tip, Kahili groans. "I'm not as eager as he is to go down on someone, so I think he treasures the rare moments even more."