Can i kiss you?

Charlottes POV:

"Your doing amazing just get it all out"
I hold Mia's hair back as she throws up in the toilet.Her morning sickness has became worse and worse over the last couple of days and sometimes she even wakes me up in the middle of the night.
I'm not complaining though,I'm happy to help her considering I've experienced this before.
To be honest,I feel bad for Mia.this is her first experience with pregnancy and it's going horribly.She has random panic attacks every now and then and she can't eat anything without bringing it back up 10 minutes after.Shes also fallen into a deep depression.I want to help her,I really do but I just don't know how.

When she finishes vomiting she looks at me with tears streaming down her face.
"Mia are you alright?"
"I'm scared char"
At this point shes having a full blown panic attack.
I'm not sure how to comfort her so I sit her down and try to make her breath.
"Remember Mia,you won't have to keep this child,you already agreed to put it up for adoption when it's born,you'll be ok"
"I know but I'm scared for the rest of the pregnancy but mostly birth"
"Mia,your my best friend,I'll always be by your side"
"Thank you char,I'm so grateful to have a friend like you"
I pull her in for a hug as I feel my eyes start to water.I just want her to know she's not in this alone.
"Also,just remember if you ever need advice,I have 2 children so I'm the right person to ask"
"Thank yo-"
She quickly leans over the toilet and I manage to grab her hair in time.
Like always,she starts throwing up.
When she's done we both laugh slightly.
"Couldn't of been better timing for that god"
I chuckle at her comment and we both make our way to bed.
When we get in bed we both turn our separate ways.
"Night Mia"
"Goodnight sweetheart"
I turn of the bedside lamp and close my eyes.
A few minutes later I find myself tossing and turning.
For some weird reason I couldn't sleep.
My mind was full of Mia.
I can't stop thinking about her and the fact she is only a few inches away from me makes it even worse.
I think I've started to develop feelings for her. As much as I tried not to,I can't help it.
I turned around to face her and thank god I hear her turn around as well.
We both look into eachovers eyes deeply.
The tension was filling the whole room.
"Mia,can I ask you something"
"Of course char"
I see her shuffle closer as I tuck the hair in her face behind her ear.
I lean closer towards her face.
"Can I kiss you?"

A/N
Awww I'm actually gonna cry there so cute.
SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER I APPOLIGISE DEEPLY👉👈🤓
Also follow me if u haven't already👉👈😔

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER I APPOLIGISE DEEPLY👉👈🤓Also follow me if u haven't already👉👈😔