Heavenly laughs

Mia's POV:

Today was the day.
I am going to ask Charlotte if we can try for a baby.
Ever since my miscarriage I have been feeling so empty knowing I don't have a child to hold. I've always wanted a child before I turn 40 so now is my only chance to have one.My 40th birthday is only a year away so I need to be quick.
I wake up to my alarm at around 6am while Charlotte is still asleep.
I stare at her knowing she may be my child's mother in a few months.I honestly couldn't think of a better person for that other than char.
Charlotte saved me at my lowest times and I will forever be grateful to have her and her children in my life.
Tinisha and Melissa are so important to me.
I view them as my own and hopefully I can adopt them if charlottes ex husband says yes.
I hate her ex husband,he rarely takes the kids anymore and leaves all the hard work for Charlotte. He also never pays child support. I find it so cruel how he can treat his children like that.
I start to notice Charlotte stir awake so I wrap my arms around her giving her a kiss on the forehead.
"Morning sweetheart,how did you sleep?"
I say stroking her hair out of her face as she yawns quietly.
"The best sleep in my 36 years of living"
"Thats amazing sweetheart"
"What about you,how was your sleep"
At this point we are both sat up with our backs up against the headboard.I look around the room nervously while biting my nails knowing what I'm going to ask Charlotte next.
"Um..it was not very good, something's been making me very anxious"
"Mia,you know you can tell me anything,what's wrong?"
"I was just wondering if we should..try for a baby"
She looks at me with a big goofy grin on her face before pulling me in for a tight hug.i rub her back before I pull away.
"Gosh i can say I've been pregnant 3 times after this one"
"Actually I was thinking maybe I could carry"
"Amelia, are you sure you want to after what happened last time, I don't want it happening again and then  I nearly lose you"
"If it does..happen again I promise I'll stay strong, I'm not going anywhere sweetheart"
"You promise"
"I promise"
She brings me in for a hug before she starts to squeeze me to tight.
"Careful sweetheart,your gonna squeeze the oxygen out of me"
"Sorry"
"It's alright, I'm gonna book an appointment now"
"Oh do you not want to do it in private"
"I'd rather get it done professionally just in case"
"Smart choice"
I scroll on my phone looking for an appointment.
I eventually find one scheduled for a weeks time.I book it and bring char to cuddle into my chest.
I start stroking her hair as I put my phone down.
"You know char, I'm so grateful to have you in my life, I love you so much baby"
"I love you to Amelia may Robert's"
I lean over to look at her confused as she just laughs straight in my face.
"How do you know my middle name,I've never told anyone that before"
"It's simple, all I needed to do was look at your drivers license ,oh and by the way, how the hell is your drivers license picture so perfect,mine was horrible."
"I'm sure it wasn't horrible sweetheart,and I don't know, I was dating Reece at the time and while I was taking the picture he was sat there laughing at me,obviously jokingly but I still don't know how it's so perfect to this day"
"I mean you are a perfect girl,Reece is a lucky guy getting to spend 23 years with you."
"Ooo, is someone jealous?"
"What no no no I just mean-"
"Sweetheart just remember while Reece only got 23 years, your getting the rest of my life"
"I love you so much Amelia, and so will this baby, there going to be so lucky. To have a mother like you and so is angel"
I look at her with teary eyes as I remember the sweet memories of my angel.I still love her and I always will.
"Speaking of angel,that night you tried to take your life, Reece dropped something off for you"
"Why would Reece give something to me?"

I watch her dig through her bag trying to find something.
She eventually pulls something out of her bag but I didn't see it in time.
"Close your eyes Amelia"
I quickly close my eyes as I feel her place something fluffy in my hands.
"Open"
I look in my hands and see a gorgeous golden teddy bear holding a rainbow in its hand.
It has small ears and a picture of angel sewn into the tummy"
"Omg I love it"
"Press the stomach Mia trust me"
I shakily press down on the stomach and feel a button being clicked.
I start to hear a baby's laugh come out of the teddy.
I look up at Charlotte with my hand covering my mouth in amazement.
"The doctors said that the baby had a voice box so Reece paid extra money for them to put in a teddy"
I let my tears fall onto the teddy as I replay the voice over and over again.
"I love you my sweet angel"

A/N
Hey guyss
It's 3am and I thought i would give you guys a longer chapter to make up for not uploading one yesterday