Waiting room

Charlottes POV

I go to get out of the car but I feel myself being stopped.
"Charlotte,I don't want to"
I bring her in for a hug wiping the tears away from her eyes.
"That's fine baby,we can wait"

When they get home they both have a shower together.
As Charlotte cleans Mia's body she feels a lump on her breast.shes tacken aback in shock as she turns to face Mia.
"Char what's wrong?"
"Um..are your ok Mia?"
"Yes why?"
"I think something's wrong with you,like sick wise"
"Charlotte you know I spent 10 years in the medical field what's wrong?"
"You have a lump.."
Mia's eyes widen and start to well up with tears as Charlotte guides her hand to feel the lump knowing all to well what it means.
"No no no not this early!"
She lets out a blood curdling scream as she falls to the floor and breaks down in tears punching and scratching herself in frustration.
"WHY ME OUT OF EVERYONE WHY ME!"
She chokes out through sobs.
"Mia what's going on baby?!"
"I'm dying char! The lump is a cancer lump and it's already too big to remove!"
I feel my heart shatter as those words leave her mouth.all I can do is stare at her while I let my tears fall silently.i have to be strong for her.
I hesitantly ask her a question.
"How much time do you have left..?"
"Probably a few weeks at most"
"My poor baby"
I say stroking her hair out of her face, I can't believe this is happening to her,not me,not anyone else,it had to be the girl who was recovering from a traumatic life.
"I'll stay with you Mia,I fucking love you"

*3 WEEKS LATER*

There she is.
A helpless woman there on a cold hospital bed.
I look at her lovingly,mascara running down my face knowing it's her last few minutes on earth.
"Char.."
She says weakly using her last strengths to squeeze my hand reassuringly.
"Under the bed in our room, there's a box for you, photos of our happiest memories and letters personally addressed to you, I hate to leave you,I really do, but I have no choice, I love you char, I love you and my lifeless daughter, I know I'll see her up there,but as much as I hate to admit it,this is probably our last conversation. I hope you have the best life baby,I hope you get everything you want and eventually move on from me, goodbye sweetheart, I'll see you soon"

And just like that,her hand looses grip on mine.
The monitor stops beeping going completely flat.
Doctors and nurses rush into the room attending to Mia's dead body.
I collapse to the floor crying hysterically.
I let out a blood curdling scream as she's taken out of the room.
"I love you too Mia,see you soon angel"