Greatest thing we lost

Mia's POV:

We eventually get home from the hospital and I immediately go to the wine cabinet.I unlock it and grab a bottle of red wine and two glasses.
I fill both of them up and hand one to char.She gives me a confused look before taking a sip.
We both sit on the sofa in silence.not an awkward silence though,it's more like a comforting silence.I scroll through my notifications before Charlotte taps me on the shoulder.
"Remember you had to call Reece when you got home"
"Thanks for reminding me sweetheart"
Sometimes I forget that this baby is not just mine,it's also Reece's meaning I have to talk to him a lot more than I intended to.I quickly dial his number and he almost immediately picks up.
"Hey Mia,how did everything go today?"
"Fine thanks,but I need to talk to you it's important."
I told Charlotte it was nothing big so when she looks at me her eyes are wide in curiosity.
I chuckle slightly at her reaction.
"Of course Mia what's up"
"I want to keep the baby"
I watch as Charlotte starts jumping up and down on the sofa and laugh slightly.
She squeals as I wait for reeces response.
"Omg Mia that's amazing"
"I know but I'm just reminding you now that you would have to pay child support,it's not my choice but the law says"
"Mia I'm rich,it's fine,anyway I'm going to go now,congratulations"
He said in a happy voice.
I smile as I hang up the phone.
"OH MY GOD MIA YOUR KEEPING THE BABY"
"yes Charlotte,I'm keeping it"
"That's amazing just remember I'll always be here to support you"
"Thank you char you've been so helpful"

A FEW HOURS LATER

I wake up tossing and turning in bed.I have this horrible pain in my stomach.I quickly wake Charlotte up knowing she would probably know more about this than me.
"Mia what's wrong,is everything ok?!"
"No i don't know what's going on,my stomach really hurts"
I look down to see blood on the bed.
"Mia,not to worry you,but we're going to the hospital right now"
"Char what's going on!"
"In the car now"

I rush Mia out to the car while she's crying.I try to comfort her but it slowly turns into a panic attack.
I feel bad because she has no idea what's going on. I want to tell her right then and there but I prefer she didn't hear it from me.

Around 10 minutes later we get to the hospital and it is extremely crowded.I quickly approach the receptionist and explain to her what is happening and that we need a room fast.
Little did I know,Mia was listening in on that whole conversation.
"Miscarriage?!"

A/N
HEY POOKIES
Love y'all