Make up and make out

SMUT

charlottes POV:

"Hey sweetheart, I just want to say I'm so sorry for how I acted I was so childish and I've realised now that I'm not the centre of attention all the time"
I started to tear up as I watched my ex girlfriend spill her heart out on the other side of the table.
I grab her hand and begin to speak
"Mia, you did nothing wrong I was just mad because work was really stressful and it made me lash out on you, it's up to you but will you be my girlfriend again?"
"Of course char,I missed you so much"
"I missed you too Mia"
I walk over to her side of the table and grab her hand.
I lead her to the car park and we both get into the car.
Before she can even speak I grab both side of her face pulling her in for a long passionate kiss.
I feel my worries go down the drain as we both make out.
The kiss eventually turns heated and soon enough both of our tongues are fighting for dominance. I start to caress her curves while exploring every inch of her mouth with my tongue.
"Let's take this home"
I say winking at her suggestively.
I pull away and she whines at the loss of touch.
"Patience princess"
She turns her head to look at me with wide eyes.
"You've never used that nickname before, please stop using it"
"Whys that princess?"
"Because it turns me on way to much"
I see her bite her lip as I place a hand on her thigh.
I start to drive while whispering princess to tease her even more.
When we eventually get home Mia hurry's to the door eager to finish what we started.
I slowly unlock the door before we both go inside.
"Calm down princess"
"That's it sweetheart"
Before I can make another movement I find myself being pinned against the wall with hot breath being blown down my neck.
I grab her wrists and drag her up to the bedroom.
I push her onto the bed and climb on top of her straddling her hips as I kiss down her neck leaving a trail of purple marks.
I kiss all the way down her stomach as I massage her tits sending a wave of sensations through her body.
I can feel myself growing wetter and wetter every time I sick on her thighs.
I lean back and admire the marks on her body before bringing my head back up to kiss her hungrily.
It doesn't take long before I slam 3 fingers inside of her moving at an almost bruising pace.
"Char..lotte..Harder!"
I move even more faster as I feel her vagina get wetter and wetter by the second.
My fingers pound into her curling into the g spot with each movement.
Her walls start to tighten around my soaking wet fingers as I slowly take them out one by one.
"Why..did you s-stop?"
"Just keep quiet and let me fuck you princess"
I bring my head down to her dripping wet entrance and suck on her clit roughly earning muffled moans out of throat.
I circle my tongue around her hole before shoving it inside.
I swirl my tongue around her walls and absorb every last taste of her before she starts to tighten again.
Her knuckles turn white as she grips the bed sheets.
"I'm gonna.."
"Your not cumming until I know that you will scream my name"
"But char-"
"Shush princess and let me hear you scream"
I remove my head from her entrance and kiss her on the lips as I shove my fingers back inside of her using my thumb to circle her clit.
She can barely keep the kiss going as she moans into my mouth so loud it echos of the walls.
"FUCK CHARLOTTE!"
And just like that she screams my name as she releases all over my fingers.
I bring them up to my mouth sucking every last juice of of them.
"Good girl"