Countdown

TW: SELF HARM

Mia's POV:

"I'm sorry Mia but your not always right"
I begin to feel my body fill with anger.
"I'm not saying it's all about me am I"
"Well trying to be the centre of attention whenever a parent walks in explains everything Mia!"
"Well why would they want to look at you anyway?"
I quickly freeze realising what I had just said.
I know Charlotte is accusing me of a lot right now but I went too far.
I see her start to get worked up so I quickly take a few steps back.
"You know Mia,you really are a dirty slut,you always beg for attention and act like your all that when really,your just a little bitch who goes crying to their girlfriend who doesn't even care about her!"
She runs out the room and slams the door before driving away.
I fall to the floor as I remember everything she just said.
I really am a disgusting human being.
All my life I've thought I'm the main character and I don't realise how much it affects everyone else. Of course Charlotte doesn't like me,who does at this point.
I begin to sob as I slowly get up from the kitchen floor.
I make my way to the bathroom before locking myself inside.
I sit down on the cold marble floor as I carefully remove the cold razor blade from the base.
I feel my eyes burn with tears as I slowly drag the metal along my skin.
"1.."
*You're a dirty whore!*
"2.."
*No one will ever love you*
The warm drops of blood trickle down my arms as I recall today's events.
"3.."
*your disgusting for letting your child die*
"4..5.."
I remove the blade out of skin roughly and put a towel on my arm. At this point,my mascara is running down my face and my arm is dripping with blood.
I go to grab the plasters out the unit before the door handle starts to open.
*Shit I thought no one was home* I think to myself before placing the towel back over my arm.
"Hey Mia I was wondering if yo..oh my god!"
"Tinisha what are you doing home,I thought you were out with your friends" I say as I start to clean the blood of the floor as she watches in horror.
"I came home early,but Mia,why would you do that"
She crouches down next to examining the long cuts along my arm.
"I just..me and your mother had an argument that's all"
"Mia you need to stop doing this,I used to do this and trust me it's not healthy,let me help you please"
I pull her in for a hug as I begin to cry even more.
She doesn't pull away from the hug and lets me cry on her shoulder for around 5 minutes before I pull away.
"Thank you tinisha,you don't understand how much you've helped me"
"I'm always here to support you,your like an older sister to me"
"And your like my little sister"
"Can we go out to eat,I'm starving"
"Of course honey"

We both hug once more before getting ready to get dinner.
I decide grab my make up bag and head to Tinisha's room after I got dressed.
"Hey tinisha,can I come in?"
"Of course"
I walk into the room placing the bag onto her desk before going to sit next to her.
"Omg,I'm living with a literal Kardashian, your outfit is so cute!"
I was wearing a black crop top with some black shirts and tights paired with some high heels.
"Thanks tinisha, I like yours as well,anyway I know Charlotte doesn't like you wearing a full face of make up out but it's just you and me so how I about I let you use my things"
"Omg I would to Mia,your the best!"
"That's what big sisters are for"