The meeting

Charlottes POV-

Im in my bed next to my husband.for some reason this doesn't feel right.i don't feel safe in this house.
Ever since my husband came back from work,everything has fell.we have been arguing way more and even fighting over who gets to take the kids where.
I just don't understand why everything I going downfall all of a sudden.
A few weeks ago I had the 'perfect life' as Carly states.i had a well arranged marriage and an unbreakable bond with my best friends.
But now everybody hates me.No one at work will talk to because of my new 'attitude'.
Apparently I'm being titled 'Mia 2.0'
As much as I love that name it certainly isn't the reputation I want on new people and staff members.
Every lunch I sit at the back in the staff room because whenever I try to start conversation with anyone they just push me away or give me nasty looks.the only true friend I have left is Carly.
I don't know if Mia counts.
I can easily tell she has a massive crush on me.
I can't say I like her back yet as I don't even know myself.
I know it's wrong to like someone when I'm in a marriage.
I should at least wait till I'm divorced before I decided if I like girls or not.I close my eyes and almost immediately fall asleep

Mia's POV:

I wake up feeling extra energised.
I'm not sure why but all I remember is that I have to get to a board meeting in half an hour to discuss the nursery merge.
Don't get me wrong,I love board of director money,but it means I have to spend more time around people I'd rather not be around.
I usually don't mind going to meetings,but in the letter it said Charlotte would be taking part too as she is the most longest staff member who's has worked there.
As much as I think char is the most kind and loving person you could meet,I don't think I could spend nearly all day around her without leaving.
Whenever I'm in the same room as her I get all flustered and hot under the collar.
I don't know what it is about her that makes me act like this.

I get out of the shower and quickly get dressed finishing off with makeup.
I always do a full face before going out.i was taught from a young agar that my appearance was the most important thing.My mum always brought me down by making fun of my weight and even calling me disgusting and a whore for coming onto Reece.its not like it was my choice to be with Reece so I just ignored her.However,the comments on my body affected me deeply.
Every night I would throw up the food I had ate that day in conclusion of trying to get skinnier.no matter what I did nothing was ever good enough.i always felt like I wasn't enough and I was only young.

I realise I'm getting distracted by my thoughts and grab my bag before heading downstairs.i see my ember on the couch looking at me.
Ember is my cat I adopted a few months ago.she is one of the only reasons I'm still here after everything throat has been going on.i love her so much and i would never change it for the world.
I quickly feed her and set out some water in her bowl before finally leaving the house and driving off.
I decide to not turn the radio on today as I just want some peace and quiet after that hectic morning.
I'm still super nervous for the meeting.
One because I have to see Roger and two because char will be there.

I eventually arrive at the office and begin to head inside.
As I'm walking in I'm met with the familiar faces of Roger Marjorie Reece shibby and....char.
'This is going to be a long day'
I think to myself as I take a seat.