Mia focus!

Mia's POV:

The day was mostly complete silence.everyone was doing their own thing.Marjorie and shibby were sorting through the activities for next year,Reece was helping Roger with the new register and me and Charlotte were not doing anything.we weren't asked to do anything yet.
Just as I thought I would get away with doing nothing Roger called my name.i quickly snapped my head up and so did Charlotte.
"Mia and Charlotte,there's an empty room across the hall so you guys can go in there and have a discussion on how we're going to decorate the new nursery."

No.fucking.way.
Did I just hear that right? Me and Charlotte in a room alone for 2 whole hours.I cannot do that to save my life.I might pass out.
It's nothing against char,she's so nice and sweet but I just can't physically handle being around her without blushing.That includes being in a room with her.alone.
Just as I'm about to speak Charlotte stands up.
"Roger is it ok if we can stay a bit longer after work? It takes me ages to decorate a room,let alone a whole nursery."
My eyes grow wide as I think about how I'm gonna have to stay in a room with Charlotte for 4 hours alone.i want to say something but I'm interrupted by roger.
"I don't see why not"

A FEW HOURS LATER

I can't seem to look at Charlotte without blushing.
The way she scans through google to find designs for the nursery,the way her smile grows whenever she sees something she likes,the way she tucks her soft shiny hair behind her ear when looking at her phone

"Earth to mia?!"
"Oh right sorry,what is it?"
"Maybe if you listened,you would know what I asked you"
"I'm sorry sweetheart"
"Fine,do you have any ideas for the baby room?"
"I don't know maybe add some extra storage units and add some foam onto the sharp edges?"
"That's actually a great idea,thanks"
"No problem sweetheart"
"Anyway im gonna head to the bathroom I'll be back soon"

My heart starts beating normally again as soon as she left the room.i decided to go get a drink while she's gone.

Charlottes POV:

As I make my way to the bathroom I rethink everything that just happened in that empty room.No one else.just me and mia.
I'm not complaining,after all I only asked to stay after work because I'd get to spend more time with her.
I thought she would've been happy about this but clearly not.she almost looks mad at me and I can't figure out why.
Maybe it's because I make her nervous?
But why would I make her nervous.its not like I fancy or.
Or at least I think.Maybe she likes me?.
No.dont think like that Charlotte.You have a husband.
I regain my focus and head back to the room.