part 6 descendants III

After getting the Ember form Hades they go find the boys  and Evie near the bridge.They went on the edge,where the bridge wil form when they open up the barrier

Mal:Alright. Get in, get out. Jay, you good?

Jay:Yeah. 

Mal:Okay. Hold on.(she said to stop the group from walking any further.Jay pressed the remote to open the barrier.It opened;while they walked trough.the Ember who mal holded glowed and gives a her little hades effect[her purple hair turned purple hair with blue highlites])

Evie:Whoa, you got a little Hades' thing going.(she told her as she looks impressed)

Oakley:wow didn't know the ember could do that(she tells Mal while grabbing the ember form her hands to inspect it) 

Carlos:That thing packs a punch, huh?(he told Mal with a grin as the barrier behind them starts to close.It was almost closed al the way when al of a sudden Harry and Gil or in Oakley's word Uma's pets jumped trough it.the group turned in shock while The duo stood up)

Oakley:you've got to be kidding me(she said to herself while sighing at the end and crossing her arms with the ember still in her hands)

Gill:We made it, bro. (he told harry with a grin)

Harry:We made it.(he echoed as the two shared a quick hug before they turned to the group who were watching them in shock-except Oakley who glared at them)

Harry:Hey, guys, we just come for a... wee visit.(jay and carlos shoved them as the duo tried walking past the group)

Oakley:Hey! Hey! Hey!(she said as carlos accindently bumps into her causing her to drop the ember,as she went to grab it when harry's wrapped around her wrist.He tugged on it and the ember flew out Oakley's hand,going straight into the ocean)

Mal:No!(the ember almost went in the water when all of the sudden a tentacle shot up and grabbed it.the group watched in shock as uma popped  up from the water)

Uma:Drop something?(she asked Oakley sarcastically)

Mal:It can't get wet! Give it back before it goes out!(she told uma but just laughed evilly)

Harry and Gil :Uma?(they asked in shock)

Uma:That's my name(she said as she waved at them before diving back to the water)

Oakley:No!(she said as a whirlpool of water rose up from the ocean.It kept climbing before exploding.the group looked down trying to find Uma.)

Uma:Hi, boys.(Uma's voice came from behind the group causing them to whirl around in shock.Uma mockingly held up the ember with a laugh as Harry and Gil walked over to her)

Harry:Welcome back!(he told her with a laugh)

Gil:Uma. You swam off and forgot all about us.(he said sadly)

Mal:Yeah, planning her revenge, no doubt.(she said cutting in an crossing her arms)

Oakley:but-(she said but Uma cutting her in)

Uma:It's not all about you, Mal.(she told Mal)I was looking for a hole in the barrier, to let everybody out.(she said while turing to the boys)And you know what I found, boys?It's way better out there than we thought.There's this thing that looks like a furry rock called a coconut.And fish so big you could dance on their backs.And they've been keeping it all for themselves.

Mal:Whatever. (she cut off her to not continue)Uma, I need that to break a spell.

Carlos:Cast by Audrey, Sleeping Beauty's daughter.(he added)

Uma:Hmm, so the good guy's the bad guy?(she clarrified before laughing)Well, I might not give it back.See what happens.

Mal:Uma, it's not the time for games!People's lives are in danger!(she exclaimed while the trio laughed)

Uma:Let that little princesse guarantee me that every single villain kid who wants to can get off the Isle.(she said to Mal while looking to Oakley with a smirk )

Oakley:Wel..(she said while  knowing it was her dream to get the kids of the isle before Mal cut her off)

Mal:She can't do that.(she told Uma)

Uma:Can't do that.?Well, how about now?! (she said angrily as she held the ember over the edge of the bridge)

Oakley:Deal.(she exclaimed before Uma could drop the ember into the water.Mal held out her hand for the ember as Uma continued to hold it over the edgde.She pretended to drop it causing  the group to gasp)

Evie:Uma!Her words are good.(she shouted as Uma laughs)

Uma:I'll still keep this... for the time being.(she said while putting the ember in her necklace causing Mal to sigh and crossing her arms)Because if I think I trust you to save the world on your own, think again.This is a job for pirates!

Jay:We can always go back to hating each other when this is over.(he said to Mal while putting a hand on her shoulder)

Mal:Fine.(she muttered)

Jay:Where are our bikes?(he asked Harry and Gil angrily)

Gil:Oh, yeah. We crashed them.(he told Jay while hook mimicked crushing noices,while Evie wisperd something to Oakley:'s ear giving her an idea)

 Oakley:Here's a thought.(she said while waking with Evie between the groups)We could try to be friends.Put our history behind us and celebrate our differences.

Evie:Yeah?Who wants gum?( she said putting up a bag with blue gumballs in her hands)

Oakley:me(!she told Evie while looking up to her)

Evie:Oak,you're to young you're gonna get a sugar rush again(she told her not wanting a hyper child)

Uma:Let's go.(she orderd while rolling her eyes,while she,Harry and Gill started to walk away)

Evie:No?(she asked sadly while still holding the gum bag)

Oakley:don't worry Evie they're gonna warp up(she told Evie )

Mal:Ah! (she called out causing Uma and her group to turn around)No. I'm in charge.(she said while pointing to herself) Let's go.

---------------------------------------

sorry for not updating due to school and being on vacay and basketball camp