Anita?

As they were about to share a happy moment, Yuvraj's phone rang, disrupting the intimate atmosphere. He excused himself, stepping away to answer the call. Anika looked at Devraj, her eyebrows raised in query.

Devraj shrugged, a hint of concern in his eyes. "Something must be urgent," he said.

Yuvraj returned a few minutes later, his face etched with worry. "It's Arun, the private investigator" he said, his voice low. "He found something."

Devraj's attention was immediately piqued. "What is it?" he asked, his voice filled with urgency.

Yuvraj hesitated. "It's about the Russian collaboration and on the smiths collaboration," he replied, his voice grave. "We have a big fish for a feast."

Devraj nodded. "Let's hear it. Office room NOW," he said, his tone firm. They left to office room leaving anika in the room.

Yuvraj dialed Arun's number, his fingers trembling slightly. The call connected, and a moment later, Arun's voice came through.

"Sir, I've got something," Arun said, his voice filled with excitement and apprehension. "There's a connection between the Smiths and the Russians contract is a bluff and a notorious arms dealer was behind it."

Devraj and Yuvraj exchanged a glance. This was bigger than they had imagined. "Details," Devraj demanded.

Arun launched into a detailed explanation, his voice filled with urgency. The information he relayed was shocking. The Smiths were not just involved in a business deal; they were part of a larger conspiracy with his rivals. 

As Arun continued to speak, Devraj and Yuvraj exchanged glances, their minds racing. The implications of this discovery were far-reaching. They were facing a formidable enemy, one that was more dangerous than they had anticipated.

When Arun finally finished, there was a long silence. Devraj and Yuvraj looked at each other, their faces grave. They knew they had to act fast.

Devraj and Yuvraj exchanged a grim look. The implications of Arun's revelation were far-reaching. It was a game-changer, a shift from a business rivalry to a full-blown war.

"The mining project is a smokescreen," Devraj murmured, his voice filled with a cold determination. "It's a distraction, a way to keep us occupied while they build their dirty empire in varma dynasty."

Yuvraj nodded, his jaw clenched. "We need to hit back harder than they can imagine," he said, his voice low. "It's time to show them who they're messing with."

A dangerous glint appeared in Devraj's eyes. "We'll give them a taste of their own medicine," he said, his voice filled with menace. "Let's show them what the Varma empire is capable of."

Yuvraj smirked. "I like the sound of that, my hands are itching for a fight" he replied. "Let's give them a welcome they won't forget."

They spent the next one hour strategizing. They called in their trusted aides, Rajveer and Aditi, to discuss the situation. The atmosphere in the room was tense, the gravity of the situation palpable.

As the night wore on, a plan began to take shape. It was a risky plan, filled with uncertainties, devraj is a mastermind in defeating the enemy or any opposition.

Devraj looked at Yuvraj, their eyes meeting in silent understanding. " Be very careful in each step. Never trust anyone but your instincts. Always be in touch with me. Never be reckless or lack your attention, " he said, his voice filled with determination.

Yuvraj nodded. " Yes dev. I will be careful," he replied.

With a renewed sense of purpose, they turned their attention to the task at hand. The war had begun.

As the night deepened, a sense of tranquility enveloped the room. Devraj and Anika, nestled together on the couch, shared intimate moments and laughter. Their bond deepened with each passing moment.

Yuvraj, feeling a pang of loneliness, decided to call it a night. "I'll see you both in the morning," he announced, a hint of tiredness in his voice.
"Goodnight," Devraj replied, his eyes filled with warmth.

Anika gave him a soft smile. "Sleep well," she said.

Yuvraj ruffled Anika's hair playfully. "Sweet dreams Take care of my brother," he teased, before leaving the room.

Devraj suggested they call it a night. Anika, feeling the weight of the day, agreed.

"I'll take the couch. You take the bed," Devraj offered, his chivalry kicking in.

Anika hesitated, her concern evident. "Are you sure? You need rest too, we both can sleep on the bed or I can go to the other room Maa gave me for stay" she replied.

Devraj smiled reassuringly. "I'll be fine. Maybe some other time for sure let's sleep together. Besides I want to watch you sleep on my bed rightfully."

Anika, knowing how stubborn Devraj could be, relented. "Alright, but promise me you'll wake me up if you need anything," she said, her voice filled with concern.

Devraj nodded, pulling her into a gentle embrace. "I promise," he whispered.

The following morning, Devraj woke up to the gentle rays of sunlight filtering through the curtains. Anika was still asleep, her face serene in slumber. He gently kissed her forehead, careful not to disturb her.

After getting ready, he decided to offer prayers at the temple. Anika accompanied him, her presence a source of comfort. As they prayed, Devraj felt a sense of peace and gratitude.

Upon returning to anika's home to drop her, they were greeted by an unexpected sight. A girl, around eighteen years old, was running around the house, her laughter filling the air.

"Who is she?" Devraj asked Anika, his curiosity piqued.

Anika chuckled. "Meet my sister, Anita," she introduced.

Devraj's eyebrows raised in surprise. He had a vague recollection of a girl with revealing dress from Yuvraj's room, but this girl seemed different, almost like a polar opposite with half saree, flower garlands on hair, kajal on eyes and top to bottom screams pakka traditional.

"Anita?" he questioned, his voice laced with confusion.

####
Hey guys,

Firstly, thank you all for the votes.

Secondly, I have completed this entire book and I am very exciting to post all the remaining chapters. But for that I want to get your reviews and votes. Trust me, the book turns out so well.

Thirdly, this book is going to have a sequel. Can anyone guess the sequel plot?

Finally, what are your thoughts on including telugu dialogues? If any of you are interested, I would happily include them. Do let me know.

Again, the next chapter target is 5 votes. I hope it's not much to ask for 5 votes for the time I have spent on writing this book. Comments are always welcome.