Determination

The Life Of My Dreams 2 (chapter two)

Rich Jr

"Yo man, where we going?" I asked Bray. He looked over at me and smirked.

"To see a man about a boat." He said chuckling. I frowned at him and leaned back in my seat. When he pulled up at this abandoned house I looked at him and he smirked yet again.

"Come on niggas." He said parking and hopping out. Terrence and I gave eachother a look and followed behind Bray. He did a weird knock on the door and some Rick Ross looking nigga came and opened the door.

"Wassup B." The dude said dapping him up. He looked at us and gave us a head nod, we returned it as he invited us into the place.

"This shit is kinda sweet." Terrence mumbled, I had to agree because although it looked fucked up on the outside, the inside was hella sweet. Looking at it from the outside you would have never thought that it would be this clean on the inside.

"You know what we here for?" Terrence asked me.

"Work." Bray answered before I could. This nigga was always talking about how he wanted to start selling, but I never thought he was serious.

"Aye yall follow me." The big man said going up some stairs and into this room. There was some dude sitting in the chair and a woman in his lap. He turned around and smirked at us.

"Yall must be looking for work." He said tapping the woman's thigh. She kissed his lips and walked out of the room. I watched her as she walked out. She looked hella familiar.

"Yeah we are." Bray told him taking the seat he offered in front of his desk.

"Okay, I'll start y'all off with something simple and go from there." He said reaching under his desk and pulling out five nickel bags and five dime bags of weed. He gave us each ten.

"Each of y'all will have assigned places to sell these, but y'all won't be too far from each other." He paused and glanced down at the gold, diamond encrusted Rolex on his wrist.

"Its going on five, so by eight all of that should be sold, it shouldnt even take yall no longer than about two hours to get rid of it. But I'll give y'all til nine since y'all beginners. Meet me back here thirty minutes after the hour. No later than that, if so we'll have problems." He said seriously.

"But yall more than welcome to come in if yall get done early." He added.

"Now look, as yall may already know the game aint shit to play with. Its dangerous, so to be as careful as possible stay on these blocks. Dont go detouring cause shit can get hype." He told us.

Braylon

He lit a blunt and wrote what I assumed to be the blocks he wanted us on down on the paper and handed it to me. And sure enough it was.

As we were walking out some girl walked in, she was bad as hell too with a body that could do damage. She looked hella young though.

"Hey daddy." She grinned taking a seat in his lap.

"Wassup baby girl." He responded kissing her forehead.

"Can I have some money to go shopping? Jaz wants me to go with her."

"Where's your money?" He asked placing a wad of hundreds, placing it in her hand.

"I'm saving it. Thank you daddy." She smiled standing up to leave after kissing his cheek. Damn she was fine. We walked out and made our way to the car. And she came out shortly after, I watched her as she hopped in a black Bentley.

"Damn she got it like that?" I mumbled. I smiled to myself and pulled off.

Mia

"Profit!" I called from the top of the basement stairs.

"What babe?" He answered.

"I need your help." I told him, not long after he came up and walked into the kitchen.

"What you need?" He asked.

"Can you grab the salt from up there please?" He chuckled and reached up to grab the salt.

"I dont know why you keep putting it up there knowing you aint gone be able to reach it." He laughed, I smiled and shrugged.

"Thanks baby." I said puckering my lips to kiss him. He kissed me and slapped my ass. I bit my lip and turned away from him to keep my underwear from getting moist.

"We gotta a little time before everyone gets here." Profit said using his index finger motioning me to come to him. I turned down the heat on the stove so that the food wouldnt burn and followed him out of the kitchen.

Terrence

I stood on the block with my hands in my pocket, watching as two men approached me.

One asked for three dimes and the other asked for a couple nickles. What the fuck was he gone do with three dimes?

I assumed the first dude saw the look on my face because he chuckled.

"Having a lil party tonight. Couple of my niggas flew in from outta town." He said making me nod my head. After they left I pulled out my phone to text Bray and Rich to see what was up with them. Hopefully this wont take all night.

Tyla

I woke up from a much needed nap and looked at the time on my phone to see that it was going on seven. We needed to hurry up and get to Mia and Profit's house. They were inviting some friends and family over for dinner.
...

"Trin you almost ready?" I asked walking into her room, she was sitting at her vanity wand curling her hair.

"Yes, I just need to curl this last part." She said combing her fingers through her hair. I went back into my room to put on my shoes. I called Jr to see where he was, he told me that he was out hanging with Bray but he shouldve been home by now. His phone went straight to voicemail.

"Trin! You heard from your brother?" I yelled to her.

"Yeah, im on the phone with him now!" She replied.

"Okay, well hurry up so we can go." I told her while slipping my feet into a pair Giuseppe Zanotti sandals.

"Im ready mom." She grinned, I rolled my eyes and passed her the keys to my dodge journey, while I grabbed the keys to my range rover evoque.

"Oh my God, I think I just died." She said fanning herself. This girl is so dramatic.

"Only because I might leave early and you might wanna stay with your cousins. But just know, if you get a scratch on her thats your ass." I said sternly.

"Thank you!" She grinned as she smothered me in a hug.

"Yeah yeah, now lets go." I told her as we headed to the door. We got into our separate cars and I trailed her there.

"Lord I hope this child doesnt mess up my car." I mumbled to myself. And I know good and damn well Jr's ass better be home before twelve.
_________

Sorry for the late update.