Released

The Life Of My Dreams 2 (chapter seven)

Rich

Today was the day. Ya boy was being released, and to say that I was estatic was an understatement. And my baby girl's birthday was today, I know she was gonna be excited to see me.

Jr told me he had sent me some clothes a few days ago. I sat patiently on my bunk waiting for one of the officers to bring them to me.

A good ten minutes passed before I heard my name being called. I jumped down from my bunk and was escorted out. Amara allowed me to take a shower before she gave me a box with my clothes in it. I smirked after opening the box, at least I wouldn't look like I had just stepped out of prison.

I slipped into the pair of white True jeans, a white v-neck, and the Jays that were in the box. I looked clean but before I headed home, I needed to make a few stops and get something for my girls. In the mean time, I sat at one of the tables waiting on Bray to come pick me up.

Rich Jr

I walked into the prison and over to the desk where some skinny lady was sitting.

"Hi how are you, are you here to pick someone up?" She smiled. I nodded my head and gave her my pop's name. She typed some shit in on the computer.

"You can have a seat over there, he'll be out shortly." I thanked her and walked over to the waiting area taking a seat. I was excited about my pops coming home, I couldn't deal with my mama and Trin moody asses all the time.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when I saw my dad walk out. He looked around until I walked up to him.

"Wassup pops." I smirked as I dapped him up. He looked clean.

"Bout time you aint in orange." I joked, he laughed along with me and hit me upside my head. We walked outside and got into the car.

"Any stops we need to make?" I asked glancing over at him to see him smirking.

"Yeah man, I need to go the barber shop and then to get something for yo mama and sister." He replied, but the smirk never left his face.

"What you smirking for pops?" I asked him.

"Cause I done missed out on a lot. Yo ugly ass driving now." He laughed as I laughed along with him.

"Whatever man." I laughed as we pulled up to the barber shop. We got out and headed inside.

"Rich is that you nigga?" Our barber asked my dad. He smirked and pulled him in for a bro hug.

"Yo ass swole." Rick told him making my dad shrug.

"Shit I had to find something to do or I was gone lose my mind." He replied. I cant even lie my nigga did get big.

"What you want? This one's on me." Rick told my pops.

"Give me a low cut and line up my beard for me." Rick nodded and got to work. Once he was done, my pops tried to pay him but he made us leave. We left and hit the jewelry store. He had picked out a necklace and earring set for moms and the gold chain Trin said she been wanting for the longest.

Before we headed home, he picked up a whole bunch of shit for Trin and we were going home.

"Leave all Trin birthday stuff in the car but grab the jewelry bag." He told me as we got out.

Rich

A nigga was nervous as hell, my palms were sweating and shit. I aint seen my wife or baby girl since her thirteenth birthday. But that was all on me, I told them I didnt want them to see me like that.

As soon as Jr unlocked the front door Trin was coming down the stairs, when we made eye contact she dropped her phone and stood there with her mouth open.

"Happy birthday baby girl." I smiled walking towards her with open arms. She wasted no time jumping on me as she cried. I been waiting on this moment for too long. She clung on to me for dear life. Like if she were to let me go I would disappear into thin air.

"Are you back for good daddy?" She asked lifting her head from my chest after she had managed to stop crying.

"Yeah baby, im back for good." I told her kissing her cheek. She smiled and kissed me back.

"This is the best birthday ever." She mumbled after she had finally decided to get down.

A real nigga almost cried, I couldn't believe she had grown into such a beautiful young woman. She was the spitting image of Ty. I reached into the jewelry bag and pulled out the chain I bought her. She gasped dramatically and basically snatched that bitch out my hand.

"Oh my God! You remembered!!" She hollered. I laughed and shook my head. Her and her damn mama are both dramatic as hell.

"Of course, but i'll be back. Ima go talk to your mama." I told them.

"Well, we'll be right back Rich is gonna take me shopping." She grinned at him, he rolled his eyes at her as she tossed a set of keys to him. I laughed and headed upstairs to Ty and I's room. I stopped outside of the door and brushed my hands over my waves and tured the knob.

"Mmm, faster Dre. I-im bouta cum!" She screamed with her eyes shut tight as she fisted the sheets. Anger took over my body as I seen that nigga Dre's head buried between my wife's thighs. I punched a hole in the wall and was about to beat this nigga ass but I calmed myself down after counting to ten. Her eyes popped open and she jumped up pulling her underwear back on.

"B-baby I-" She tried to say before I cut her off.

"Baby huh?" I chuckled and leaned against the door frame. I was trying my best to control my anger. I believe I came a long way, any other time I would've beat dude ass.

"I-I thought you h-had two years left." She stuttered as tears welled up in her eyes.

"Good behavior." I chuckled. "I come home and try to surprise you and I see this shit." I said shaking my head, my blood was boiling, and it was literally taking every ounce of my strength not to fuck somebody up. I took the bag that had her jewelry in it and threw it across the room at her.

"I hope his tongue game better than mine." I said angrily. The longer I stood there and stared at them, the more pissed I felt myself becoming.

"M-maybe you should l-leave." She told Dre. He looked at me and was about to open his mouth to speak when Ty cut him off.

"Go Dre." She said again. He rushed past me and out the door. I really had the mind to kill that nigga.

"Rich, baby lets just sit down and talk about this." She said staring at me.

"Aint shit to fucking talk about Ty!" I yelled at her making her flinch. She then stood up and folded her arms.

"So its okay for you to cheat on me right?" She asked as she stepped closer to me. How the hell did she even find out?

"I got a call from some woman named Amara, and she told me. How she got my number, I dont know. But I do know you're full of shit." She spat.

"Fuck you!" I yelled glaring at her.

"Fuck you!" She screamed back. I stormed out the house pulling the Iphone Jr gave to me out of my pocket and dialing Profit's number. This was some bullshit. I needed to talk to my boy about this situation.