Tension

The Life Of My Dreams 2 (chapter eight)

Profit

My nigga was home and I was happy as hell. We were gonna go out tonight and get fucked up. I sat on my couch waiting for him to get here.

"Babe-" Mia came into the living room but was cut off by the door bell. She furrowed her eyebrows and looked at me.

"You're expecting someone?" She asked me and I nodded. I got up and opened the door. Rich smiled and dapped me up.

"Damn nigga, yo incredible hulk looking ass." I laughed letting him in.

"Oh my God, its been so long!" Mia gasped hugging him.

"I missed yall man." He said.

"We missed you too." Mia responded.

"Where the youngings?" He asked looking around.

"T been cooling. But Bray ass aint changed, he got himself into some shit a couple days ago. I had to get his ass out of trouble." He chuckled and shook his head.

"That aint even surprising, he's always been a lil bad ass." He said, and Mia and I agreed.

"Well babe, I'll let you guys catch up. I'll be in the room if you need me." She smirked. I raised my eyebrows. She's throwing hints and shit, all she gotta do is tell a nigga she feigning and want some dick.

She left the room and Rich and I exchanged looks.

"Go handle that nigga, i'll make myself at home." He laughed and headed towards the basement. I walked into the room to see Mia on the bed ass naked. So her ass just knew I was gonna come in here.

My dick jumped at the sight and I wasted no time getting undressed and parting her thighs. I ran my index finger up her slit and kissed my way up to her clit. She arched off the bed as I flicked my tongue back and forth.

She grinded into my face and held onto my head.

"Faster baby." She moaned loudly. I obeyed her command and moved my tongue on her clit faster. I knew she was close to her release because her breathing became heavy and uneven. She tried to push my head away and started squirming.

"How you gone ask for it then run baby?" I mumbled against her clit, while I smirked. As she came she fisted the sheets and screamed.

"B-babe you still got it." She panted. I smirked and positioned myself at her entrance and sucked on her neck.

"Breon stop playing and ju- FUCK!" She screamed loudly as I shoved all of my length inside her at once. Her body clung onto mine tightly and her nails immediately latched onto my back.

I wrapped my arms securely around her waist and stood up never pulling out, and walked over to the wall.

"Mmm, harder baby." She moaned in the crook of my neck while moving her hips in sync with mine. I pressed my hands firmly against her hips to keep her from moving. With her doing that, I was gonna cum at any second. And I wasn't ready to bust yet.

"B-breon- mmm." Her eyes were shut tightly and she was biting her lip.

Rich

I sat in the basement as I threw back my fourth shot of Patron. A nigga was gonna get fucked up tonight anyway, so why not start early?

I heard some shit falling upstairs and smirked at the sound of Mia's loud moans. They ass forever fucking.

.
.
.
.

We walked inside the packed strip club and headed straight to the VIP section, it was lit. Hoes immediately made their way over to us.

One chick came and sat in my lap and started grinding against me. As I took a swig from my bottle, I slipped a slug in her thong. She smiled and continued to dance on me. When the next song came on she grabbed my hand and pulled me into a private room and started to undress.

Tyla

"Ty, just calm down." Mia said to me.

"Mia you dont understand how pissed I am." I huffed. I wasn't just mad at him but I was mad at myself too, for allowing what happened to happen. And then for him to just storm out like that made me even more mad.

"Yall just need to talk this out." Mia said taking a seat on the end of her bed. I rubbed my hands along the sides of my neck and let out a breath of frustration. Mia was right, we needed to sit down and talk like adults.

"We can just chill and wait up for them." She said turning the tv on. I nodded and kicked my sandals off as I made myself comfortable on her bed.

**

Just as I had started to doze off Rich and Profit came in. They were laughing about something.

"That bitch was hella bad man. But her pussy was loose, I couldnt get with that shit." Rich slurred as him and Profit continued to laugh. My eyes started to water and I could feel my face heat up, but I wouldn't dare let one tear fall.

"Mia." I whispered as I shook her awake. She sluggishly opened her eyes and sat up.

"Yeah?" She responded looking at me.

"They're home." I told her, she stood up and grabbed my hand leading the way out the room.

"Richard, yall need to talk." Mia announced. Him and Profit were sitting at the island downing shots of Patron.

Rich stumbled as he tried to stand up and he stared at me. I folded my arms and stared back at him.

"Talk." He said calmly. I sighed and walked over to the island to stand in front of him.

"Let me first start off by saying, what happened between Dre and I wasn't supposed to happen and it shouldnt have happened. But I cant change it now." I said.

"Yeah right, you was probably fucking that nigga before I left anyway." He slurred, I shook my head as I mugged him.

"Its a lot of tension in here so we're gonna step out and give yall some privacy." Mia said dragging Profit into their room.

"You know what Rich I will not stand here and let you disrespect me-" I started before he cut me off with a ridiculously loud and obnoxious laugh.

"Naw whats disrespectful is the fact that you let a nigga lick where another man slid his dick. Now that shit right there is mad disrespectful." He chuckled.

Before I even knew it, I had smacked the shit out of him.

"Fuck you, im done with this shit." I yelled storming off.

"Ty!" I heard Mia call after me. I stopped and turned around.

"You cant keep running away, yall gone have to talk about it eventually." She told me as my eyes filled with tears.

"Yeah but its so much more I have to tell him. And if this is just the beginning I dont even wanna know the outcome of what I have to tell him later." I cried.

"It cant be that bad. I'll be right there with you." She said rubbing my back.

"You dont know the half of it." I sighed.

"Oh hell." She mumbled.
______________________________

Sorry for the wait babies, but here you go. Please vote & comment.